CFR 2013 Registration is Open

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Another great site that allows you to download files to upload into your GPS (Garmin, Magellan, Tom Tom, etc.). Nothing in the Huntsville area. We might need to make one during the Rally.
smile.png

https://www.sundaymorningrides.com/canada/
Being that you are from Ontario this should have been obvious but the only GPS file you need around here is this one....

Tim Horton's POI file

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm registered. Just need to make room ressies now.

Me n Stan-lee Steamer r trying to come stag w/out the jail-keepers...

help.gif
Who the 'Hal' is Mr. Ouimet?

We received a registration fee from one Hal Ouimet for which we have no registration info.
weirdsmiley.gif

If you are he, or know who he is, please contact Bill or myself.

Thanks!

omg2.gif
but... you both registered your pillions?
I know... if I can talk them into staying home? me n steamer will have way more fun. I can hear them now at every twisty... "Slow down!" So It's costing me my credit card for the weekend... *cough*cough*. I should of kept my mouth shut about the trip so it's my fault.

omg2.gif
I know... if I can talk them into staying home? me n steamer will have way more fun. I can hear them now at every twisty... "Slow down!" So It's costing me my credit card for the weekend... *cough*cough*. I should of kept my mouth shut about the trip so it's my fault.
You doods aren't married (maybe Stan-lee is?)

If you'd have more fun without the jail-keepers......shouldn't you think about getting new ones ?
drag.gif

Is there still room? Trying to get the time off work. Huntsville is so close I would hate to miss it.JT
The resort told me they would honour the room rate and being this early there should be plenty of rooms left. Call the resort and book the room and then go ahead and register for the rally. I think Shakin may be looking to share his room but you would have to PM him on that.

I'm registered. Just need to make room ressies now...
omg2.gif
I know... if I can talk them into staying home? me n steamer will have way more fun...
You doods aren't married... What are you saying here MEM?

If you'd have more fun without the jail-keepers...
I dunno, Top_Steamer seems to be a pretty good couple, loves really likes to travel together and always has way more fun when it's just them...
wink.png

The 'beams will be registering and reserving this weekend.

I must remind a few here that the Province of Ontario has a stunting law, and they are not afraid in using it. Just a warning ....

I'm registered. Just need to make room ressies now...
omg2.gif
I know... if I can talk them into staying home? me n steamer will have way more fun...
You doods aren't married... What are you saying here MEM?

If you'd have more fun without the jail-keepers...
I dunno, Top_Steamer seems to be a pretty good couple, loves really likes to travel together and always has way more fun when it's just them...
wink.png

The 'beams will be registering and reserving this weekend.
Alan- you're spot on, I just need to wear my ear plugs when rooming w da Steamer.

Mary Ellen- If we come stag, Stan-Leeee can still flirt wichcha... I remember the connection! -lmao

? Can you switch top_speed1 to KJ & Stan (no pillions!). Both XL on tshirts.

We took the ladies out last night, got them dwunk and they said we could go stag ("if we really wanted to!").

Thanks much, this is final.