CFR 2016 When, Where, Why & Who?

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
https://www.tripadvisor.com/Restaurants-g181782-Merritt_British_Columbia.html#EATERY_OVERVIEW_BOX You Canucks need to rethink Merrittt, BC as a location for CFR 2016, this burg does not have a single Mexican Restaurant: Not even Wheaties favorite, Del Sol eh!

How the feck do you think you can entice HotRodZilla and his Papa Chuy to come to CFR if there is nothing to eat, besides Canadian mujeres ese! JSNS eh, Arriba-Ai-Ai!

Also another question for you Frostbacks, what in the Hell is a Bannock? Every single restaurant on this link brags about having bannocks, is this the same as Herpes!

Last edited by a moderator:
Who is talking about Merritt, BC. Don, are you off your meds again??

Bannocks are only for Scots and Englishmen. Irish need not apply.
tonguesmiley.gif

Who is talking about Merritt, BC. Don, are you off your meds again??Bannocks are only for Scots and Englishmen. Irish need not apply.
tonguesmiley.gif
1) HotRodZilla's el Primo (cousin) Beto en Guadalajara Ciudad told AJ, if the word has already gotten to Jalisco Estado: Es Verdad, ese!

2)

Billy Fitz, at least the weather is pleasant in Merritt; only 34 degrees today, it is going to be 106 in Phoenix this PM! JSNS, eh!

Billy Fitz, you Canucks could not organize a 3 car wedding procession in Juarez MEX! You'd have to hire HotRodZilla and Patch 308 to get the Lowriders in to position on Avenida Revolucion, plus their el Primo Beto would be there too (in the Chevy, below)! JSNS, pinche Cabron eh!

From "Hawt Stuff" - Barb:

There are mosquitos bigger than your bikes in Manitoba in the summer....

I'll be in Merritt, next August.............BTBS

Barb is correct, the mosquitos are so big in Manitoba that Transport Canada makes them wear landing lights.

We can't get Barb out of BC since she has to tend to her "grass" out on the island. CFR is probably going to be in June but please continue posting and confuse the hell out of everybody.

Barb is correct, the mosquitos are so big in Manitoba that Transport Canada makes them wear landing lights.

We can't get Barb out of BC since she has to tend to her "grass" out on the island. CFR is probably going to be in June but please continue posting and confuse the hell out of everybody.
Billy Fitz, did you mention Bodacious Barb and "grass" in the same sentence?! JSNS, Vancouver Isle here Papa Comes! Hubba, hubba, hubba!

BeemerDonS not only kissed the Blarney Stone, I brought it back home to Arizona and it is at the side of my swimming pool! JSNS, eh Hoser!

Don today at 4:00pm go outside in the 105+ temps and wrap your lips around the Blarney Stone. :D

And there is sure to be a Tim Horton's in Merritt so dining out is covered!

Don today at 4:00pm go outside in the 105+ temps and wrap your lips around the Blarney Stone.
biggrin.png

Jim: CFR 2016 could be held in Puerto Vallarta-Nayarit MEX, I know of a LARGE Beach House on a private cove that would sleep two dozen eh!

YamafitterSombrerocopy_zps7e30fbe6-2.jpg

Don today at 4:00pm go outside in the 105+ temps and wrap your lips around the Blarney Stone.
biggrin.png
Jim: CFR 2016 could be held in Puerto Vallarta-Nayarit MEX, I know of a LARGE Beach House on a private cove that would sleep two dozen eh!
When? March 2016 during the Mexican monsoon season? Perhaps we can have Fitter trailer down his recently repaired WR250 and ride it down?

We can call it the Mexican Monsoon ride redux part duce, eh?
smile.png

Out of Seattle, Alaska Airlines offers direct flights a reasonable price. The Mrs and I might be up for that!

And you have to attend this event. No more accidents even in that BMW M3.

I am now thinking we should have CFR in Churchill, Manitoba in February. The main activity will be feeding BeemerDons to the Polar bears.

2009_11_13_7317-town-of-churchill-canada.jpg

PolarBears_ROW1542891221_20100921.jpg

I am now thinking we should have CFR in Churchill, Manitoba in February. The main activity will be feedng BeemerDons to the Polar bears.
I'd be IN if it the airfare to Churchhill was more reasonable. $1800 US round trip is a bit steep. Let's compromise and feed Don to Chester the killer whale at the Vancouver BC aquarium - you pick the time/date.
smile.png

I am now thinking we should have CFR in Churchill, Manitoba in February. The main activity will be feeding BeemerDons to the Polar bears.
2009_11_13_7317-town-of-churchill-canada.jpg

PolarBears_ROW1542891221_20100921.jpg
I am calling Photoshop Bullshit on the picture above, I know the standing Polar Bear is just FJRob1300 in an animal costume! JSNS, AGAIN EH!

I am now thinking we should have CFR in Churchill, Manitoba in February. The main activity will be feedng BeemerDons to the Polar bears.
I'd be IN if it the airfare to Churchhill was more reasonable. $1800 US round trip is a bit steep. Let's compromise and feed Don to Chester the killer whale at the Vancouver BC aquarium - you pick the time/date.
smile.png
Et tu, Fontanaman! Hard to believe you would join forces with the Frostbacks to throw me under the Zamboni, eh! JSNS, Traitor to Your Kind eh!

You two mix Kanada and Maheeco like Gin n Tonic.

Okay, let's get serious for at least one moment (did I just say that?).

So June sounds good, Calaboogie Inn sounds good. Let's focus and continue here.....

^^^^

Had you been paying attention you might remember I was not planning on being in the Calabogie area until mid September so nothing serious will happen till then. I have contacted BigJohnSD to see when he was planning his ride to Red Lodge. He is going to give me a date soon and I will work around that date.

I want to go to John's Red Lodge ride so I can at least guarantee at this point that the two rides will not conflict.

You two mix Kanada and Maheeco like Gin n Tonic.

Okay, let's get serious for at least one moment (did I just say that?).

So June sounds good, Calaboogie Inn sounds good. Let's focus and continue here.....
KJ I keep telling you but you're not listening to Papa Chuy Viejo, if CFR 2016 is going to get organized then the Hosers are going to have to hire los Mexicanos!

Either HotRodZilla or his Hermano Patch308 or even their el Primo Beto (Beto is on left, below). If they can organize Cartels and Revolutions, CFR will be easy!

1379301853-mexican-independence-day-parade-in-new-york-city_2694778.jpg

^^^^ Had you been paying attention you might remember I was not planning on being in the Calabogie area until mid September so nothing serious will happen till then. I have contacted BigJohnSD to see when he was planning his ride to Red Lodge. He is going to give me a date soon and I will work around that date. I want to go to John's Red Lodge ride so I can at least guarantee at this point that the two rides will not conflict.
Top_Speed1, there's a reason Mexico produced Salma Hayek ese!

Whereas Canuckistani Hosers produced Miss Calabogie pictured here, eh: