CFR Vintage Riders Breakfast

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kasey

Reaction score
As for organizing the breakfast, I'd be happy to do so except for two things: First, while I am very optimistic, I am not certain, yet, that I can free up the dates. Second, there is no way in hell that I am old enough to organize a Vintage Riders meeting!
Besides what's to organize? Post a thread getting peoples' thoughts on the best day and time. Then pick a coffee shop and post another thread.
Ok then here it is - for sure I'm 'vintage' enough to organize this. Post up your thoughts on the best day and time. Fri. June 19 or Sat. the 20th. 8 a.m.?

I'll pick the Nakusp coffee shop/restaurant but I need to know how many to expect.

Kasey

Either day is good for me. If you are doing the work you get to pick the day.

Granny is in charge and Barb is the entertainment committee of one....

I see that Dale Carnegie course is really paying off for You, Mike.
I figure I've dug so deep there is no escape, so why not.....!?!?!? :eek:

Venue will be the Historic Leland Hotel 8 am. Fri. or Sat. yet to be determined. I can guarantee this won't be on the Swiss/Canadian owner/chef's menu: :poster_spam:

https://www.nakusparrowlakes.com/leland.htm

Kasey
Good job, Kathryn! This AND the maps....you've been a very busy, my friend!

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote This AND the maps....you've been a very busy, my friend!

Well... I have to keep busy until the mini glacier moraine melts from the back alley so I can get my bike out. :rolleyes:

Kasey

Kasey -

Thanks for taking on the task!

Saturday would likely work better for me given when I likely will arrive in town but it's not a big deal.