Chilly Turkey IX is this Saturday, 11/19/11,

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Niehart

Pie Smuggler
Reaction score
Chilly Turkey IX is this Saturday! The route is done, the directions prepared, a GPS version is available, and all they need is you! David should have mentioned before that for this event, no pre-registration is necessary – just show up at 10am with $10 per person (more is welcome!) as a requested donation for Riders for Health, and your vehicle of choice. Motorcycle entries predominate, but if the weather looks unhappy to you a car is acceptable – although car entrants get 2nd pick of the door prizes at the end. They usually have 25 – 35 entrants, and David has over 40 door prizes, so your odds look good!

And, at the moment the weather forecast looks OK. See you then!

Email David Preston if you’d like him to send you the GPS version.

Cheers!

Dave B

David Preston

[email protected]

(206) 527-5511 Ext. 303

12 Riders, a few who said the roads are too icy and went home.

That's the right derision if you not sure about your skill or conditions.

Pablo and I were the FJR crew. And we had a great time and made some bucks for Riders for Health. Oh and took home a couple of door prizes.

Great but cold day and 167 miles.

Guess OM must of had bike trouble.... :lol:

...Great but cold day and 167 miles.

Guess OM must of had bike trouble.... :lol:
Only 167 miles?!

Hell, Carver and I wouldn't even bother firing up the FJRs for that.

biggrin.gif

(What did you win, Dave? A Tug-Toner? Gonna re-gift it to Panman or escapefjrtist? ...or if it's something really dorky, you could give it to barb.)

Last edited by a moderator:
Would have made it but had to work. Still rode to work though around 8am. Temp said it was 32 at home and 37 at the airport. 80 miles round trip, do I still get a prize? ;)