• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Clearwater Krista LED lights - price change

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pcarnut

Reaction score
These came of my 2008 FJR, fit Gen I and II, not sure about III, excellent condition, these are simply the best lights on the market, includes lights, under mirror mounting brackets, wiring, relay and dimmer switch, new these sell for $718, asking $425, price now is $350.

P1070124.jpg
P1070125.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I am quite interested in these lights. Won't know until tonight if I can actually take them off your hands though.

So consider this as fair warning to anyone else sitting on the fence about these lights. If you don't act now, I'll most likely be pulling the trigger on them tonight.

I am quite interested in these lights. Won't know until tonight if I can actually take them off your hands though.
So consider this as fair warning to anyone else sitting on the fence about these lights. If you don't act now, I'll most likely be pulling the trigger on them tonight.
No problem, give me shout if it works out.

They're killer lights Mike. I had the Erica's put on when I stopped at Clearwater in 2014.