Clearwater LED Lights: Group Buy 2015 Interest?

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry guys, still no word back from Clearwater. I'll call again on Monday and try to get a clarification one way or the other. I talked with Jolin last time (in Cust. Svc.) but the owner Glenn was at a racetrack and wasn't available. I've kinda been waiting so I don't bug them but still no reply via email. So I will bug them!
wink.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Tks for doing this on behalf of everyone Linc. True leaders are found working on behalf of a group for a common cause...

Hopefully Glen will take into account the fact that the more lights he gets out there, the greatly publicity he gets for his company. Win-win situation (my perspective lol)

Either way it goes Linc, good job!

Talked with Jolin this morning, she is leaving a "big fat note on bright paper" on Glenn's desk saying "FJRFORUM Group Buy????? Call Abe!" Hehe, hopefully I'll get a response back in the next couple days now... one way or another.

Thanks for your patience guys!

Okay y'all... the verdict is in: We have ourselves another group buy this year! Good news is prices remain the same as last year, we get $170 off the price of Erica and Krista lights plus savings on Darlas and a few flashlights/bike lights.

I may have a line on the newest crazy powerful close focus spotlight driving beam from Clearwater... not sure if they are ready to release it in a group buy yet but it would be in excess of 15,000 lumens.
not_i.gif
Verdict is still out on that.

Good news is if you've waited this long for the big guns, the large 3.75" lights (Krista & Erica) both got upgrades for 2015 and are well into their 2nd generation. 30% output improvement with little to no wattage drain increase.

Other than congratulating me for being entirely too persistent with Clearwater,
punk.gif
all other comments and general shenanigans should move over to the Official Clearwater Group Buy 2015 thread located here.

Linc is peacing out...
coolsmiley02.gif
ok.gif

See you guys and gals in the main thread!

Oh my goodness. I haven't been on the Forum for a while, but tripped onto it today. I was just thinking it would be great to see a group buy on Clearwaters, not that I can afford that. But here it is. And I got momentarily dizzy and called Clearwater and spoke with Jolyn (sp?) and before I knew what happened, there are a couple of Erica 2's on the way to me. I just need to keep telling myself it is about time.

I ride in the dark through rural/farm areas every work day, so I suppose it is a good thing. Even more so, I am hoping to run them during the day to ward off 16 year old girls with cell phones. They are far more dangerous!

Wish me luck! Thanks for getting the group buy together!

mr.paul