Clearwater Lights Annual Barbecue Saturday, Oct 15

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SacramentoMike

Not Safe For Work
Reaction score
This is a nice event Glenn at Clearwater Lights has been putting on for the last few years--a FREE barbecue at his shop in Rancho Cordova, of course with demonstrations of all their products, and there are ALWAYS new products to show off at Clearwater. There are also always drawings for some very nice doorprizes--as mentioned in the text of the notice I got by email (which I can't figure out how to copy).

Last year there were 50 or more riders, including a few of Glenn's CHP moto-buddies, who conducted (and won) a "slow speed race" against all challengers (yours truly was one of the early eliminatees, if there is such a word). Nice BBQ'd tri-tip, among other goodies, was served. No beer. We were riding. But everything else.
smile.png
Show up if you can make it--a nice gathering. But RSVP to them if you'll be coming. See you there!

The announcement, minus the images:

Please be our guest for our 6th Annual Clearwater Lights Fall BBQ and Open
House. This event has been a huge success in the past, so we’re continuing the
tradition this year. You’re invited to join us for a fantastic BBQ lunch and an
afternoon of fun, including prizes for the bike with the most miles, the long
distance award, and other giveaways. You could even win one of our cool LED
flashlights and the grand prize is something you will not want to miss!

Take this opportunity to enjoy a great meal, visit with other riders and meet our
staff here at Clearwater Lights. We will also be happy to show you our full line of
Clearwater products, including Glenda, Darla, Krista, Erica, and Sevina and
answer any questions you may have. And, if you have a new BMW liquid cooled
motorcycle, you will definitely want to come learn about our CANopener
products and our innovative, speed-sensitive Billie Brake Light. Top secret "NINA"
will make an appearance as well. We look forward to seeing you! Please RSVP.

Clearwater Lights

11305 Sunrise Gold Circle, Suite D

Rancho Cordova, CA 95742

Start:11:00 am Saturday, October 15

End: 4:00 pm RSVP: (916) 852-7029 [email protected]

(Please RSVP by 10-10-16 via phone, email, or carrier pigeon)

Glenn & the Clearwater Team
(Just one thing--I've been out of town and didn't get this posted very timely. They did ask for an RSVP by October 10th, and that's TOMORROW. Sorry. If you happen to be late with that, please call anyway. I'm sure they'll appreciate it. Thanks.)

Last edited by a moderator: