• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Coming Soon www.skywaymotorcycleaccessories.com

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

skyway

Reaction score
Welcome to the soon to be new home for all Skyway farkles and much more: www.skywaymotorcycleaccessories.com

Making custom accessories for the Yamaha FJR1300 has become a full time job and has gotten out way of control (understatement) and needs to be completely re-organized to facilitate everyone involved. It has grown beyond what we ever thought it would, and this is now the next logical step to maintaining our sanity. :dribble:

Our web site is being professionally created to make shopping for custom made accessories for your particular motorcycle as easy as possible. Simple navigation will be paramount.

Not only will be offering all of our current products for the FJR, (there will also be several new FJR specific products upon launch) but we will also be expanding to facilitate the entire Sport-Touring and Dual-Sport rider population.

Examples of brands that we will be making custom accessories for: KTM, Suzuki, Honda, BMW, Ducati, Kawasaki, Triumph and of course Yamaha.

In addition to what we already fabricate in house, we will also be carrying other select brands that, in our opinion are essential for those who want to get the most out of their riding experience. Purchasing the bike alone is only the first step, kitting it out for the road or trail ahead and not the ride to your local coffee shop is what were going to be all about.

There will also be an entry form available for anyone who would like a certain custom accessory made specifically for their bike. If we decide to build it, you get it for free!

For reverse engineering, we are bringing online a large, portable coordinate measuring machine,(CMM) to be able to quickly and accurately measure any features that we choose from a motorcycle. All features will be built from the ground up directly into our Solidworks 3D CAD Mechanical Design Software. This will allow us to have ride-ins of various motorcycles and will allow us to quickly gather all necessary dimensions required to make perfect fitting accessories. This hardware will be on site and in action before the web site goes live.

The web site will offer secure online transactions of all major credit cards and Paypal, will provide an order number, provide package tracking information and will also allow customers to create an account for current order status. For those who do not wish to create an account, you may simply bypass this option during the checkout process.

Since we have already been successfully shipping orders worldwide, this will also continue on our new website. So that no matter where you are on the planet, we should have you covered.

So please bookmark our soon to be new home and check back often. The web site is currently under construction and we should be live by middle to late summer 2007.

Last edited by a moderator:
:yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :yahoo:

Ian,

About Time !!

Very happy for you, pal. It is great to see success like this. :thumbsup:

Good deal! You do great work! (And that comes from another machinest!)

Well, that's just plain flat out cool. Congrats! I think we're all lucky that someone who produces such quality stuff is going big time instead of giving up the hobby.

You've got a huge head start on good word of mouth from this crowd. Looking forward to seeing the new products.

Anyone want to start a pool on what he dishes out for us first?

KICK ASSS! Just added the site to my favorites list. Can't wait to see it up and running. Now I just need to start saving some $$.

Yee Haw! Now all we need is a "Skyway Club" Card , kinda like my Craftsman Club Card. My wife would just love that! :lol:

I'm going to hold onto my original SKYWAY products and watch them skyrocket (pun intended) in value as your company becomes bigger than Harley Davidson..... :yahoo:

Good luck with it Ian and hope all goes as planned. Please make sure that your original investors get an invite when you open your world headquarters.

Last edited by a moderator: