• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Complete Navigation, Entertainment and Communication System - SOLD!

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bill

Reaction score
This entire system was removed from my 2006 last summer.

JMCB-2003 Handlebar-Mounted CB Audio Amplifier System that’s waterproof, looks good and works flawlessly. It’s a 40-channel CB radio, has a NOAA weather band, and a rider headset connection. It’s a 6-pin system that requires the preamplified microphone signal provided by a J&M Dual Mode headset like the Elite or Performance Series. Original Retail $389.99

If you own a Yamaha FJR1300 the mounting bracket for the JMCB2003 is included but it’s missing the spacer and longer hex bolt to mount to the clutch side but, a trip to Home Depot should take care of what you’ll need. If you’re going to use this on a different bike, you’ll need the correct J&M Mounting Bracket. Original Retail $59.99

JCB03-CFRG Audio Terminal. Integrates the audio signals from a cell phone, GPS (not a Zumo), radar detector or your choice and adds a passenger headset connection. Original Retail $329.99 (the black stuff that appears in the photo is from foam heat insulation material that was on the unit since it was mounted near the top of the FJR1300 motor and beneath the gas tank)

CFRG-BT01 Bluetooth Adapter. The CFRG has a connector that plugs directly into the output of a cell phone but this piece allows the connection of your phone via Bluetooth. The telephone call can only be heard by the driver and will silence the XM Radio, MP3 player, Audio Book and Garmin navigation instructions. Original Retail $119.99

Garmin 2730 Streetpilot GPS with the most current map for the Eastern or Western United States and Canada. This unit has built-in street-level mapping, an mp3 player, as well as XM Radio with XM Weather capability (with a subscription). This also includes the GXM30 antenna. Although superseded by the Zumo family, this unit has better routing capabilities than the Zumo, is a bit easier to use when riding and is more useful for rallies.

This includes everything that originally came from Garmin including a car dashboard mount, a cigarette lighter outlet plug with speaker, external power cable and USB connection cables for connecting to your laptop or PC.

Since the 2730 cannot handle maps for the entire United States, you'll need to tell me which map you'd like and I'll install the most current map from Garmin.

Original Retail $1,076.91 but are now available on eBay for $300 to $500 USED!

If you are putting this on a FJR1300, I’ll include a Skyway Garmin GSM30 Antenna Mount that will allow you to secure the antenna to either the clutch or front brake reservoir and this places the antenna in the best possible, unobstructed position to acquire satellites. It’s machined from billet 6061 aluminum and includes all the necessary stainless steel hardware to securely install the mount. Original Retail $35.00

For the FJR1300 rider, I’ll also include a Techmount GPS Bar Mount that will allow you to mount the GPS in the center of the handlebars to allow for a completely unobstructed view of the instrument panel and allows you to easily reach the GPS. Since a Garmin Streetpilot Motorcycle Mount is already attached to the Techmount unit, you’ll get that also. Original Retail Price $69.95 plus the mount and power cable $59.95

Firestik 4” No Ground Plane Antenna with fold-over base. If you have a Givi SR357 Top Case Rack, the bar that I made will attach directly to the front of the rack and the antenna will clear a E52 Maxima Top Case.

I will also include the instruction and installation manuals.

This package represents close to $1,400 worth of navigation, entertainment, and communication equipment that makes riding far more enjoyable.

I’ll take $650 shipped to CONUS. PM for my PayPal address or with any questions. Do not ask questions in the forum since I don’t want to check each day for messages and I’ll receive notification of your Private Message directly on my cell phone.

At this time, I’m not interested in separating any of the items.

IMG_20140112_144713_zpsd08fff98.jpg
DSCN0270-001_zps2dd44845.jpg
e087044d-8abc-4735-9927-9101d7d2723c_zpsaaa56f33.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: