considering dumping 05 for 06

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Skyway

I did'nt realize thats where you took your bike for your service and they are't but 20 miles from me, I'm satisfide with the local shop here in Corona for parts but need a good service as coming up on another valve adjustment and would like a shop closer than Sunnyside Wa. There a great shop but if need parts then I'de be in a pickle as I'm 1,000 miles from home. Dan Denshel is a great shop owner and has great mechanics.

rogerfjrfaster :D

SkywayI did'nt realize thats where you took your bike for your service and they are't but 20 miles from me, I'm satisfide with the local shop here in Corona for parts but need a good service as coming up on another valve adjustment and would like a shop closer than Sunnyside Wa. There a great shop but if need parts then I'de be in a pickle as I'm 1,000 miles from home. Dan Denshel is a great shop owner and has great mechanics.

rogerfjrfaster :D
Hi Roger,

TurboDave also told me you was only 20 miles away from his home. Some friends of ours have invited us to come spend the weekend in Camarillo. If the weather holds out, we may finally get to add some miles 2 up. :D

Best way I know of to find a decent dealer (5 Star or otherwise) is to ask in these forums, stating your location.  Someone is likely to pop up with a positive (or negative for that matter) breakdown of those near you.  Be prepared to travel-but I would rather go 500 miles for good service than 500 feet for bad. ;)
I ended up travelling 400 miles each way to get to mine and well worth it IMO. Not sure how close to them you are, but here is the info.

Yamaha of Cucamonga Inc.
Yamaha of Rancho Cucamonga is in my area, in fact within a few miles of home. Thanks much.

Skyway,  How did you go about finding a five star Yamaha dealer?  Is there a list of them somewhere?  I would like to find out what rating my dealer is...
They can be found directly through the Yamaha site. Just plug in your info and start looking down the list.

www.yamaha-motor.com/sport/dealers
Got it, Thanks! found one about 3 towns over.

Best way I know of to find a decent dealer (5 Star or otherwise) is to ask in these forums, stating your location.  Someone is likely to pop up with a positive (or negative for that matter) breakdown of those near you.  Be prepared to travel-but I would rather go 500 miles for good service than 500 feet for bad. ;)
I ended up travelling 400 miles each way to get to mine and well worth it IMO. Not sure how close to them you are, but here is the info.

Yamaha of Cucamonga Inc.
Yamaha of Rancho Cucamonga is in my area, in fact within a few miles of home. Thanks much.
Jay and Bill will take good care of you for sure. ;)