Continental Conti Motion Sport Touring Radial

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They're a great tire that will last you anywhere between 1500 and 3500 miles. It will stick well, but you'll burn through it fast.

I bought a rear, but have barely had a chance to try it. My redneck durometer (fingernail) shows it to be very soft. I seldom get 2000 miles out of any tire so I like the price.

I got mine at Motorcycle-Superstore .

And with free shipping! :thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:
WOW!!......what are ya'll doing to your tires??? Just put a set of Contimotions on my bike but haven't really had a chance to run them much yet.Just replaced the Z6's, the front went at 7500 miles and the rear at 8500 miles and that is on the chip and seal roads around here.

WOW!!......what are ya'll doing to your tires??? Just put a set of Contimotions on my bike but haven't really had a chance to run them much yet.Just replaced the Z6's, the front went at 7500 miles and the rear at 8500 miles and that is on the chip and seal roads around here.
I guess I'm jus doin it wrong.... :dntknw:

I bought a rear, but have barely had a chance to try it. My redneck durometer (fingernail) shows it to be very soft. I seldom get 2000 miles out of any tire so I like the price.

Still five bucks more than at Competition Accessories as provided in the original link. $5 is $5.

Still five bucks more than at Competition Accessories as provided in the original link. $5 is $5.
Did ya figger in shippin?

$5 is $5....

But free is free..

You think they can ship 2 tires for less?

:)

I should'a bought these for the viffer. They'd have been perfect (and cheap is part of being perfect).

I've got a new Pirelli Diablo just mounted on the front and a Mich Pilot Road (non 2) for the back. That'll last me a century at the rate I'm riding that bike.

$5 is $5....

But free is free..

Go to the link and find out! Jeese-louise! Next you'll be wanting me to change your Depends for ya!

Free shipping, but they do charge a $2.99 'shipping insurance fee'. So........ $2 is $2!!!!

$5 is $5....

But free is free..

Go to the link and find out! Jeese-louise! Next you'll be wanting me to change your Depends for ya!

Free shipping, but they do charge a $2.99 'shipping insurance fee'. So........ $2 is $2!!!!
What fucking dumbass would buy insurance on a fucking tire?

What happens if they drop it??????

Boing!

Gimme shit on dampening of forks?

(Yeah I saw that.)

Go ahead. Gimme some shit. I kin take it... :p

PS - Only rushes knows what I'm talking about

$5 is $5....

But free is free..

Uuuh...$2.99 is actually $3.00. I swear to God, its like doing math with my sisters kids.

I've only run a front and got ~14K out of that. I'm interested in them too as it's a great brand name with Continental and the price is right.

I'm getting ready to leave on my out west trip and went back to PR2's because they are a known quality, but I think I'm gonna get a set of Conti's down the road and try them out when I have a chance to put miles on them locally or at least regionally if'n you know what I mean.

I put a set on my new to me FJR, because they were cheap and the bike needed new shoes. I've only put ~1500 miles on them, but they still look new. I'm fixin' to do a 2K ride nest month, guess that'll tell the tale.