Dakar Rally Starts on January 1; Bill Conger is #188.

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got an invite as a Ned supporter to a celebration party. Any Colorado guys want to show up as me and shame my name? :lol:

Bradford

What an incredible experience. For those who weren't following along, I managed to finish the 2012 Dakar in 53rd position, as the only American left in the race, and I couldn't have done it without you. It was an amazing journey, and to be honest, way more fun than I ever hoped it could be- when I left, I perceived it as a challenge to be overcome, and while that is certainly part of the story, as I went through the race I realized it was also a darn good time, with some fantastic riding in places you almost couldn't access any other way. It was a great privilege to be able to ride the race, and my greatest thanks for your trust and support in giving me the chance.

Now it seems only right to throw a party! I will be at the Navajo Hogan (2817 North Nevada Avenue Colorado Springs, CO 80907) starting about 7PM one week from today, Saturday January 28, and I'd love to see you there. I'm going to put together a little slideshow that I'll do around 8 PM. The Navajo serves great food and drinks, we'll be in the pavilion out back, come and join for a few minutes or until they kick us out.

Thanks again and hope to see you next week!

Ned

Got an invite as a Ned supporter to a celebration party. Any Colorado guys want to show up as me and shame my name? :lol:

Bradford

What an incredible experience. For those who weren't following along, I managed to finish the 2012 Dakar in 53rd position, as the only American left in the race, and I couldn't have done it without you. It was an amazing journey, and to be honest, way more fun than I ever hoped it could be- when I left, I perceived it as a challenge to be overcome, and while that is certainly part of the story, as I went through the race I realized it was also a darn good time, with some fantastic riding in places you almost couldn't access any other way. It was a great privilege to be able to ride the race, and my greatest thanks for your trust and support in giving me the chance.

Now it seems only right to throw a party! I will be at the Navajo Hogan (2817 North Nevada Avenue Colorado Springs, CO 80907) starting about 7PM one week from today, Saturday January 28, and I'd love to see you there. I'm going to put together a little slideshow that I'll do around 8 PM. The Navajo serves great food and drinks, we'll be in the pavilion out back, come and join for a few minutes or until they kick us out.

Thanks again and hope to see you next week!

Ned
I've already got plans that night, or I'd go...I might consider changing my plans. hmmm, decisions.