Dave Barry's Super Bowl party tips

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Bustanut,

I have been getting my daily pedicure so I missed your post earlier. Thought you might like a lookie here!

Best regards

Surly

omg2.gif

Hi Bustanut,I have been getting my daily pedicure so I missed your post earlier. Thought you might like a lookie here!

Like i said... Blood thirsty BARBARIANS! The National Faggot Lovers would never sanction such violence..

Good Lord somebody might get hurt.. What would the owners do if their 50 million dollar sissy got hurt?

Thank gawd the mothers of America care about out delicate bois.

Some rules, more as the years go on.

Come on over Mike! I'll put another shrimp on the BBQ! Beer, Babes and Surly what a combination.

Hope the missus doesn't hear about this or my nurries (Testicles) will end up on the BBQ.

Haveagoodweekend!

Best regards

Surly

Some rules, more as the years go on.....
Best regards

Surly
As I understand it Aussie Rules specify no assault rifles. Other than that it's pretty much free form.
Don't know whether the assault rifle thing is an actual rule or just a recommendation.
smile.png
That is one brutal game, requiring superb physical condition, toughness, coordination and guts.

Bust sounds like a pissed off Cheeser, seems the Fourty Fucking Niners whopped Green Bays ass twice this year, I will say one good thing about the Bust', being a Cheesehead, he must foster a certain dislike for the Silver and Blue pantie waists from Dallas. 'Murica's team HA! We have Kaepernick! the only Jewish Quarterback in the NFL!!

Surly, that video of Aussie rules reminds me of what would happen if you took a mental intitution, strung them out on meth and gave them an oblong soccor ball! That shit is crazy! No wonder the the Axis powers crapped their drawers during the Big One, the Aussies were in the house!

FWFE

Steve.There's a reason why they call Aussie Rules 'Rugby Lite'!!!!

Go 'Springboks'!

Al
cold.gif
The game they play in heaven. Go the Wallabies! For some reason I thought you were a Pom Al?
I used to be.

A friend from SA gave me a Springboks shirt, now I have to pretend to be a supporter.
smile.png

Al
cold.gif

Sounds like Superbowl Tips from someone who is not a football fan.
So, let me forward some worthwhile tips from somebody who has participated and held Super Superbowl Parties since 1976.

Guests, only football fans allowed, non football fans are permitted -IF- they are smoking hot babes and THEY KEEP THEIR YAPS SHUT and fetch beer.

Wives are tolerated -IF- they prepare food and then leave for some shopping draggimg the next group with them.

Whiney ass kids, NOT ALLOWED

Strippers, they make the post party a success, make them wait on the lawn until the game is over, lap dances allowed during half time only.

Food, only the best will do, Everything from chili to ribs, hotdogs to barbequed fresh oysters.

Beverages, Lots of this, Beer, imported, domestic and best of all Homebrew! Grey Goose Vodka, Scotch, Irish Whiskey

Audible/sounds, since the TV broadcasters have a tendancy to be Dallas Cowboy asskissers, turn the TV sound off, use the radio, or, if possible, use the SAP for spanish, makes the game rock.

Drugs, though now legal in some states, not advised, you will forget who is playing and start rooting for Dallas, and that will get your ass kicked.

Go Niners! Dallas Sucks, Baltimore Thugs Suck

your not too biased Superbowl Reporter,

FWFE
Before you look at my location and chastise me, know this....I am not a Dallas Cowboys fan. Sure I root for them, but only because it helps keep the marriage intact.

I discovered a tip for the Food one by mistake some years ago. Not the superbowl but a MotoGP party. Had a bunch of friends over, fridge full of beer. We are getting close to race time and the smoker was done. I brought in the food and laid out the spread. Ribs, chicken hot links and brats. I turned and apologized to the guys that all I had was beer and meat, no sides. Turns out, no one had a problem with that! lol Race started and everyone was happy.

So, for your superbowl party, don't overthink the food, stay simple, ignore those sides and stick with beer and meat!

Last edited by a moderator: