The Great White North Liberation Army Launches Attack

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Your Spot Track map... Are you sure that's not my track trying to get to Calabogie a few years ago?
It does have that Bungie look to it doesn't it. Our navigator Ray kept leaving his turn signal on for miles on end so we kept making turns that we weren't supposed to make. In between that and constantly parking the bike with the key still on Jeff & I were starting to think our dad was going a little senile.

I already know what the reply will be....

pissed%20ray-L.jpg

I know from personal experience that you can only remind Ray about his blinkers so many times before he tells you to F*** OFF.

Seriously enjoyed following along with you guys.

Thank you.

Your Spot Track map... Are you sure that's not my track trying to get to Calabogie a few years ago?
It does have that Bungie look to it doesn't it. Our navigator Ray kept leaving his turn signal on for miles on end so we kept making turns that we weren't supposed to make. In between that and constantly parking the bike with the key still on Jeff & I were starting to think our dad was going a little senile.

I already know what the reply will be....

pissed%20ray-L.jpg

I know from personal experience that you can only remind Ray about his blinkers so many times before he tells you to F*** OFF.

Seriously enjoyed following along with you guys.

Thank you.
Ray may lose his sense to turn off directionals, but he always has his keys in-hand!

I have completed my entry for this year's FredW Lame Ass Film Festival to be held at Stowe VT during NERDS '16.....
https://vimeo.com/174183774

This lame ass video was produced by lame ass Tip Over Cookie Productions, filmed on a lame ass '06 AE FJR using a lame ass GoPro Hero 3. Filmed on location in the lame ass Sawtooth Mountains in lame ass Idaho. Edited on a lame ass MacBook Pro using lame ass Final Cut Pro X software. I did the editing with one hand while my other hand was holding some lame ass Forty Creek Canadian Whiskey. The only thing that could have made this more lame ass is if I had used a Samsung.
I don't recall seeing a more lame post on this forum.

Ray may lose his sense to turn off directionals, but he always has his keys in-hand!
Actually no, most of the time the senile old goat leaves his keys in the ignition with just the kill switch turned off but the headlights still on and just walks away. I figured sooner or later we were going to need my booster pack. I lost count of the number of times I had to go over and shut the ignition off and give Ray his keys. Therefore it was a pretty rare occasion that Ray had his keys in-hand.

I would also like to start a Go Fund Me campaign to buy Ray some self cancelling turn signals. I'm pretty bad myself for remembering to cancel the turn signal but nothing this bad. Getting old sucks!!

Actually no, most of the time the senile old goat leaves his keys in the ignition with just the kill switch turned off but the headlights still on and just walks away. I figured sooner or later we were going to need my booster pack. I lost count of the number of times I had to go over and shut the ignition off and give Ray his keys. Therefore it was a pretty rare occasion that Ray had his keys in-hand.

I would also like to start a Go Fund Me campaign to buy Ray some self cancelling turn signals. I'm pretty bad myself for remembering to cancel the turn signal but nothing this bad. Getting old sucks!!
Ceasing to get old will suck even more. jsns

Nice video Billy, especially with the 'good' Canadian rock. Looking at it explains why the "invasion" took so long. :tease:

Last edited by a moderator: