Daytona Bikeweek 2015 - Anyone attending?

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bigjohnsd

2021 BMW R1250GSA
Reaction score
I know, a lot of Pirates!

I'll be working at J&P at Destination Daytona installing Memphis Shades windshields and fairings.

If you are in the area stop by and say hey, or drop by Houligan's after 7:00 pm and look for mein the bar as we usually eat there every night.

I'll be wearing a black Memphis Shades tee shirt.

You need to do something on the left coast so we can stop by and "help" you.
smile.png

"They" don't do anything out there in Lefty Looney Land. I don't know why they don't do the Laughlin thing, guess it is just too far from Memphis

I will probably go down there.............in my car.
upset.gif
I am having a left hip installed Feb 13th and Dr said no riding for 3 months. Just in time for warmer weather.

The problem is Daytona this year falls around the same time as our trip to Mexico. The closest I'll get to Daytona is Leeds, Alabama just because I want to stop in for a visit to the Barber Motorcycle Museum on my way down to Don's Mexico sorta FODS ride.

The problem is Daytona this year falls around the same time as our trip to Mexico. The closest I'll get to Daytona is Leeds, Alabama just because I want to stop in for a visit to the Barber Motorcycle Museum on my way down to Don's Mexico sorta FODS ride.
+1, Gunny; El Grande Juan del Dakota Sur, please do us all a favor! Would you ride your moto over to RadioHowie's house in Winter Haven and burn brodies in to his front lawn?

Also, I will pay you $10 each for every one of his plastic pink flamingoes that you knock over. Last time I looked he had at least six on his grass, $60 would make the trip profitable!

I'll be in Orlando and Miami the week before and may make it up to Daytona again this year!

Hope that those of you in the area will stop by. Destination Daytona, Memphis Shades truck, in front of J&P Cycles store. 0830-1800 03-15 March and then in Houligans for supper afterwards, we usually eat inthe bar.

Riding down from Chicago and then on to Key West ... Ill try and say hello ...
Planning to ride along with y'all through metro. See PM about construction projects.

Too much going on the office for me to hang around with 100,000 bikers, 50,000 near-nekkid women, and an unlimited number of beer bottles.

Big John, I misread your original post and didn't have my phone to check when I was at destination Daytona.

I went to the JP cycles booth and asked for you. Of course no one knew you. I was probably 20 feet away.

In any event it was a great time.

Maybe Ill look you up next year. It will give me an excuse to go again.