• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Defarkled gen2 stuff

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pnkrkr4lif

Reaction score
Things I'm looking at selling are...

Rider seat (rich's)

Hitch

Givi rack and e55 trunk

Fuel sender (new pump)

Gen 2 mirrors

Soft side bag liners

NC windshield

OEM windshield

OEM front springs, OEM rear shock

OEM mufflers

Delkevic 9" mufflers

K&N air filter

Bagster tank bag and strap mount

Oxford tank bag and strap mount

Kickstand big foot

Message for info and pictures.

Give me reasonable offers.

Located in the PNW. So I'm willing to hand deliver most areas of Washington and western Oregon.

Last edited by a moderator:
You're SELLING pdf copies of the service manual? You must be a wonderful person...

<br />You're SELLING pdf copies of the service manual? You must be a wonderful person...
I bought a pdf version a few years ago. Kinda helpful, getting a couple extra bucks I hope

I don't think you're allowed to sell PDF versions on the site. Suggest you offer them for free.or take em down. If it wasn't printed by Mama Yama
It's seriously frowned upon here...Just sayin.

Seat is from rich's custom upholstery. He used 2 or 3 different types of foam plus a thick gel pad. All wrapped up in a premium leather.

I'm available this weekend, not sure next weekend. Mufflers are in decent condition, not show room quality, but not to bad.

What are you physical specs you had richs build seat from? Was it in person fitting? Do you have a picture? David in MIll Creek 425 210 9598

What's your email address and I'll shoot ya a couple pictures. It was a ride in. I'm 6'1, 32" inseam. Seat is built from 3 different types of foam then a pocket was cut out where a 5/8" chunk of gel was put in. Then wrapped in premium leather.

Latest posts