Dinner - Friday, June 29, Cafe Veloce @ 7:30pm

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tyler, L took a fall just before Nakusp. I took her to the Doc they X-rayed and checked her out and told her she would be sore for quite awhile.She told me to go for my ride as she didn't want me hovering over her, got home and she is bruised from the middle of her back with blood settling all the way to her knee, She isn't up to going anywhere and I'm staying close to cook and keep an eye on her. A little scary as she is on blood thinners.

Hugs.
Damn, Kev... sorry to hear that... take good care of her and give her a hug from me, please... xoxo

T, I'm working so it will be late when I get to where ever you go.
Oy vey... didn't you retire?? ;) Define late.

Hey, doc ok'd me to ride the other day. This could be my mini get together since I missed Nakusp. what is the address of where you are staying? what, where, and when would dinner be? I am not familiar with Wdnvle dinning places. Do you have a phone # there. been thinking about a coffee with you for years whenever you get up to the PNW.
I think Cafe Veloce will be the place... went there the last time I was up there and it was great!

Flying back from NYC tonight, hopefully can convince the missus to meet for dinner.
Would love to see you both!
flirt.gif

If Tyler is talking about Cafe Veloce (Italian food) then it is in Kirkland, Totem Lake to be exact. Its 5 min from my house.
Enjoy the great food!
So you'll join us? :D

I will be returning from work in Seattle, grab Barb and head for Cafe Veloce. Depending on traffic could probably make it @ 7:30? Too late Tyler? Jay
That sounds just about right given I have another long day tomorrow... got your PM and will respond shortly. :D

I'm working late Friday.
Define late. ;)