End Of Days - Zombie Apocalypse!

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Johnny Reno and "To Be" Big Chief shoot it up!!

P1050039-2.jpg

More pictures from hunting Zombies in abandoned shacks in the middle of BFE Nevada desert..

P1050033Large.jpg

This one is missing a saddlebag. Allegedly from a Zombie encounter..

P1050062Large.jpg

The real fun pictures are coming once Tobie posts his shots of the festivities! I got a sneak peek, so I can say with certainty they are tremendous!
smile.gif

Ride safe and have fun, y'all!
We did....and we did!

Just got back from the slog home. Funny how a 700 mile commute seems longer than a 2300 mile rally. :blink:

And I've got a spiffy new SOG hatchet to dispatch real zombies when the real End of Days comes. The rally was a great warm up and public service.

And....I mighta won it. ;)

And....I mighta beat Skooterg in a rally for the first time in life. In fact, I might nearly double his score. But, I'm sure he'll be along to tell everybody about it. ;)

We did....and we did!

Just got back from the slog home. Funny how a 700 mile commute seems longer than a 2300 mile rally. :blink:

And I've got a spiffy new SOG hatchet to dispatch real zombies when the real End of Days comes. The rally was a great warm up and public service.

And....I mighta beat Skooterg in a rally for the first time in life. In fact, I might nearly double his score. But, I'm sure he'll be along to tell everybody about it. ;)
Dammitt Matt...don't leave us hangin' like this!!!

Maybe he'll stop talkin' smack. :lol: Congrats on the ride, Iggy. Waiting for details...

I had a great time! I'm paying for my fun today, but it was worth it.

Can't wait to see all Tobie's pictures. I think Matt and Reno might have a fun one to share as well ;)

I won't spoil the results, but I am definitely proud of all of you! :)

Latest posts