End Of Days - Zombie Apocalypse!

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
See you in Denver?

Jeff
I blew my vacation wad...so not this year.

No Marbach here...so basically I figured out the puzzle Bryan came up with. You picked a "thread" from about 8 and then whatever points you got from those then multiplied by the number you actually scored. The two stand-outs were the "Mayhem" and "Apocalypse" thread. The popular one was Mayhem and think most riders did it. You could bag 9-11 of them and multiply that by 5 or so points for the sum. I saw where I could do 38 easily or 58 if I busted my ass. 9x5 = 45....11x5.5 was more like 60 points.

Then I looked at what I thought initially was a sucker bonus out by itself in South Dakota. Maybe I could do it and 3 other bonuses for a 4x multiplier, but the key was the 11.5 point Badlands bonus plus others made that a 4x15=60. I squeezed in two more at the end to make it 6x16.5=99 points. The last two hours were pure gravy!

I'll do a more thorough report in the next week or so. This was a different puzzle than Wild Wild West, but equally well thought out. Bryan did good again!

Iggy is leaving out that he stopped back at the hotel to drop off his top box before going back out to get the last (two? one?) location(s). We were all scratching our heads as to why he'd be back so early, but there you go. What a bad ass! You go, Matty Patty!

Sorry you won't be in Denver, but I'll look forward to seeing the rest of the riff raff :)

Once again I want to congratulate Matt on a fantastic outstanding ride. He blew us all out of the water. What an unbelievable amount of miles to make it all happen. I was inches from the Badlands bonus too, but blew the multiplier. I saw what amounted to a good ride and didnt re-do my route after they laid the multiplier effect on us. Brian later told me I had picked the second best route, but I didnt follow through. I was sure not trying to win; but top ten would have been nice. I saw the big route too and I figured Matt would head to SD and sure enough when I was in Arizona he was in Sturgis!! Still and all it is staggering to think he did 600 more miles!!! JEEBUS MAN! Great fun and great riding by all. It should have been called the FJR and other rally! I am not sure of the total, but a guesstimate would be about half.

Matt, ya did great again! Skooter did too! I dont want to slight anyone. I still havent seen the breakdown of who got what and the point totals. Not sure where Jewel came in at. What a great rally. Now we have to wait TWO freakin years to get another one!!

Tobie put up some fantastic pictures here:

Tobie's EODZA Pictures.

Wowie ZOWIE!!! Now those are some mighty amazing photos!!! :clapping:

No Marbach here...so basically I figured out the puzzle Bryan came up with. You picked a "thread" from about 8 and then whatever points you got from those then multiplied by the number you actually scored. The two stand-outs were the "Mayhem" and "Apocalypse" thread. The popular one was Mayhem and think most riders did it. You could bag 9-11 of them and multiply that by 5 or so points for the sum. I saw where I could do 38 easily or 58 if I busted my ass. 9x5 = 45....11x5.5 was more like 60 points.

Then I looked at what I thought initially was a sucker bonus out by itself in South Dakota. Maybe I could do it and 3 other bonuses for a 4x multiplier, but the key was the 11.5 point Badlands bonus plus others made that a 4x15=60. I squeezed in two more at the end to make it 6x16.5=99 points. The last two hours were pure gravy!
Jeezus, Matt... that hurt my head just reading all that much less trying to figure it all out!! :blink: :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Two things from the PhotoAlbum truly disturb me...

This is frightening on SO many levels:

zombie-1.jpg

...and the thought that some actually let THIS guy use a firearm:

zombie2.jpg