EOM '11

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Talking with the campground reservation lady and there are no sites available in the "cliff" area. I read in here that there's room for two tents though so if anyone is not full up and wants to split the site fee... I would be grateful. I have a room reservation but $300+ vs. camping for $45 is a lot of gas money.

Edit: if it helps I do intend to bring some "libations" for the evening.

Last edited by a moderator:
Talking with the campground reservation lady and there are no sites available in the "cliff" area. I read in here that there's room for two tents though so if anyone is not full up and wants to split the site fee... I would be grateful. I have a room reservation but $300+ vs. camping for $45 is a lot of gas money.

I'll split my site...campsite #47

I'll split my site...campsite #47

All you had to do was say "libations" and Joe was there for ya. :lol:

We are in...or at least we made room reservations (BTW, they are filling up fast)

Still need to make sure we have child care for the weekend and wont know until Wed. if thats possible before we pay EOM fees but at least we took the first step.

Screw the 25 yr HS reunion!

Just made my reservation for Thursday-Saturday nights.
So... "Mayhem" will accompany this EOM (?)

Some of us remember NAFO last year... :eek:

It will be nice to see you again- I just won't be trying to ride in your dust. :p
Hey I told him and told him... Ride your own ride I won't lose you. He won't be coming as he replaced Betty with a little BMW convertible. I think the wife was happier with him on four wheels instead of two.

I plan on camping and would also like to split a campsite if anyone is interested. There are still ALOT of tent sites open just not on Cliffy. I had not planned to reserve a site as most sites have a max of 8 people some 16. That is alot of tents on one site. As with my experience in Kentucky State Parks the campgrounds will USUALLY make exceptions for tents. I my area (Western KY) it is common to see up to 4 tents around one site in group situations.

FYI

I was at Cumberland Falls over the weekend. We caged up from east Tennessee to see the Moonbow. Unfortunately, it started raining right before the moon came up on Saturday night. The area is really nice and I suspect we will have a blast there. One bit of warning is to get GAS before heading to the park from any town in any direction. Corbin is about 20 miles out and there are no gas stations closer that I saw. We did do some hiking and the trails are in very good shape if anyone plans to do some hiking. The falls are cool to see and there are a lot of visitors to the park.

Just my two cents.

Jamie

The "List".

Here is a list of the movers and shakers attending EOM as of 13 Aug. There were a few registrations missing forum names – I have emailed them asking for that mission info…

We have about 55 riders and guests registered.

Let's ride…

Wayne.

(Listed Alphabetically)

08FJR4ME,

airboss

badisbad13

"Barry 07"

BikerGeek99

BullCBX

bungie4

Chivvalry

Cos1

cota95

E.T.

Eltoro Joe

extrememarine

fialdj

fialdj

"fjrvfr"

Flapsup

Geezer

Haulinashe

herfjr

Jay & Mary-Helen from PA

JHMZ71

leedavis

MEM

Mike from Nawlins'

mvette

"old pilot"

oldtiger

Protondecay123

rcpd807

REMrider

rfulcher

"roadrunner"

TheZsdad

Toophast

vasteve

WELLSJ

went156mph

wheatonFJR

winewhisperer

yamafitter

The "List".

Here is a list of the movers and shakers attending EOM as of 13 Aug. There were a few registrations missing forum names – I have emailed them asking for that mission info…

We have about 55 riders and guests registered.

Let's ride…

Wayne.

(Listed Alphabetically)

08FJR4ME,

airboss

badisbad13

"Barry 07"

BikerGeek99

BullCBX

bungie4

Chivvalry

Cos1

cota95

E.T.

Eltoro Joe

extrememarine

fialdj

fialdj

"fjrvfr"

Flapsup

Geezer

Haulinashe

herfjr

Jay & Mary-Helen from PA

JHMZ71

leedavis

MEM

Mike from Nawlins'

mvette

"old pilot"

oldtiger

Protondecay123

rcpd807

REMrider

rfulcher

"roadrunner"

TheZsdad

Toophast

vasteve

WELLSJ

went156mph

wheatonFJR

winewhisperer

yamafitter
Registered you going to update list on a regular basis?