EOM '16 Hawaiian Shirt Contest

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What do you mean? Maybe I'll be chick.... uh, bowing out, also.

...something tells me the "prize" isn't a prize at all...
Per the first post by LKLD:

Prize-wise, to keep it simple, I'll bring something for the winner. Previously I mentioned that I had a Roadgear tailbag ( https://roadgear.com/...auler-p-72.html) that I would bring for a prize, because I couldn't use it. Well, I did find a use for it, as it'll hold (2) 4 season jackets. So, I will get a brand new one, for the prize to be handed out to the first place winner. I thought about 1-3rd prize scenario, but didn't want it to get too complicated. So 1st pace takes the prize!

People tell me all the time that I'm "such a winner"...

I don't need to compete.

rolleyes.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
I know a fella who's so hairy, he looks like a pineapple when he takes his shirt off. Now there's an idea.

I'm gonna go hunting for a shirt Monday.. If my daughter is right, I'll win this hands down. She says I have no taste in clothing.

Sign me up for the contest

Gary

darksider #44

Found this lovely number online: sorry fellers, it's not fer sale
smile.png
Ha... it even looks a little bit like summa you's guys...

Screen%20Shot%202016-09-17%20at%208.23.22%20PM_1.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Put Donna and me down as participants too, please.

I never met BeemerDon, but he must have been one hell of a guy judging by the respect he has earned here on this forum.

My shirt is packed... see you chickens & those other attendees, soon!

I met Don for the first time at EOM last year. I'm not making it down this year because a good friend is getting married Saturday. I think I'll show tribute to Don here in Western New York by wearing a Hawaiian shirt to the wedding.