EOM 2012

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks like we have our official welcoming committee formed...

I'll be there on Wednesday. I'll find a beer and have it ice cold waiting for you! :)
:lol: :lol: :lol: I'll find a decent sized cooler and fill it up. I'll be glad to hand some out until I have to go get some more! But, Wheaton has first Dibbs. :rolleyes:

Long Neck Michelobs! If that's not to your liking..... Bring your own! :)

I'll be pretty thirsty after having droned the 650) miles to get there. A cold beer sounds great. Looking forward to meeting and seeing everybody. :clapping:

I'll be pretty thirsty after having droned the 650) miles to get there. A cold beer sounds great. Looking forward to meeting and seeing everybody. :clapping:
I'll save one or two for you. You won't be able to miss me. I'll be the one standing next to the Styrofoam Cooler full of Beer! :)

What's your ETA? :rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll save one or two for you. You won't be able to miss me. I'll be the one standing next to the Styrofoam Cooler full of Beer! :)

Thursday about a late suppertime...or later if griff and I stop too much or get a later start than expected.

Thursday about a late suppertime...or later if griff and I stop too much or get a later start than expected.
Hey Wheetie,

Glad to see you and Griff are going to make it. Joe and I are goign to go part way on Wednesday night and then BRP down the rest of the way. See you Thursday night!

Hey Bob,

We will be leaving Roanoke Thursday early a.m. Heading down the p-way as well. We may see ya somewhere along the way.
You will have some catching up to do, because Joe and I are staying in Hillsville Wednesday night and heading out on the BRP from there in the morning.

Hey Bob,

We will be leaving Roanoke Thursday early a.m. Heading down the p-way as well. We may see ya somewhere along the way.
You will have some catching up to do, because Joe and I are staying in Hillsville Wednesday night and heading out on the BRP from there in the morning.
In that case, see ya there!

Be safe,

Mike

Joe and I are goign to go part way on Wednesday night and then BRP down the rest of the way. See you Thursday night!
So, you could tell a sista' about your plans... unless you're not looking for other company... (ooh, I'm gonna start rumors, I'm gonna start rumors!!!)

Joe and I are goign to go part way on Wednesday night and then BRP down the rest of the way. See you Thursday night!
So, you could tell a sista' about your plans... unless you're not looking for other company... (ooh, I'm gonna start rumors, I'm gonna start rumors!!!)
LOL! I am packing up Tuesday night and leaving from work Wednesday afternoon. Joe and I are meeting at the Super 8 in Hillsville. We will then leave in the morning Thursday on the BRP. You are certainly welcome to join us if you can. That would be super.

LOL! I am packing up Tuesday night and leaving from work Wednesday afternoon. Joe and I are meeting at the Super 8 in Hillsville. We will then leave in the morning Thursday on the BRP. You are certainly welcome to join us if you can. That would be super.
You're just saying that because Heidi "outed" you! :lol:

So Heidi...now that you know the plan, are you gonna be joining us or what?

I started two other threads for EOM 2012 - one for travel plan discussion - for setting up link up points along the way to / from EOM, and another for Spot tracker links as well.

More info coming soon. I have a logo now, and will have the website back up soon. Bare with me here, we're having to start from scratch on the website due to a technical issue with the Microsoft service.

Will have costs finalized and published mid - next week.. Going "wheatie" style this year - show up and ride!

Lee volunteered a route - 500+ miles of twisties - call it the EOM12 Insanity run... Wholly smokes, let me tell you, one wicked ride right there.

Life has been so busy for us the past 6 months, I am so ready for some two wheel therapy!!

More to follow.

Wayne

Life has been so busy for us the past 6 months, I am so ready for some two wheel therapy!!
Hey Wayne, I can't imagine the insanity that goes into planning these...so thanks for all that you are doing. :clapping:

Definitely get some ride therapy in! :yahoo:

That 500 mile route sounds very intriguing! :)

lol!

I'm going to actually reply in that other thread before Wayne spanks me.

Last edited by a moderator:
lol!

I'm going to actually reply in that other thread before Wayne spanks me.
Rich with inuendo!