EOM 2012

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I guess I'm the first Crazy Canuck to throw my helmet in the puddle.

Booked!
Ummm ..... nope. :D
got 2 queens and only 1 roomate if you need a place
Dude i have been to EOM before and there were a lot more than "2 Queens" last time i was there.........

R
Well, Richard, you made it at least 3 'queens.'

You gonna have a bike this year, or are you looking to earn another 'award?'

I have the trophy here and will be dusting it off and bringing it with......I think the contents maybe out of date but oh well....

And yes I will be in the car.........

R

I guess I'm the first Crazy Canuck to throw my helmet in the puddle.

Booked!
Ummm ..... nope. :D
Shit.

THERE goes the neighborhood.

:p

48269.jpg

, 'geek :D

Actualleeee....I have no idea if I can get the time off. But that hasn't stopped me from booking at NAFO, too :p And there's also NERDS :blink:

Room is booked...looks like I won't be camping this year :yahoo:

Sweet, That should insure that we won't get rained on. ;)

Don't tell me that Fencer's Douche of the Year award is still making the rounds! :D

That thing has got to be past it's "best if used by" date! :clapping:
I may still be a bit hazy on this, but I thought Duane got that last year at the Saturday banquet, for his creek navigation exploits? :unsure:

You'll have to ask him about its freshness factor.

OK I'M IN :yahoo: The room is booked and I am so freakin ready!!This will be my first EOM or any other OM for that matter. B)

Don't tell me that Fencer's Douche of the Year award is still making the rounds! :D

That thing has got to be past it's "best if used by" date! :clapping:
I may still be a bit hazy on this, but I thought Duane got that last year at the Saturday banquet, for his creek navigation exploits? :unsure:

You'll have to ask him about its freshness factor.
Duane may have received that illustrious award last year...but way back in '07, you young whippersnapper, I remember that big strapping fencemaker receiving his boxed gift. :lol: I forget whether it was scab or jwilly who gave it to him...but he got it...protesting all the way. :clapping:

Fencer was the original recipient in 2007 - Lewisburg.

This version was awarded to Mr. Fairlaner in EOM 2009 in Johnson City, TN.

DSC_0231.jpg

He knew it was coming.

DSC_0234.jpg

Show up for EOM in a car, and it will be properly recognized...

DSC_0235.jpg

I think the presentation went something like, "For riding 20 minutes and then fleeing back to the hotel at the first sign of foul weather, and watching Opra all day, you are hearby awarded the 1st annual EOM douche bag award."

And it was definitely the Jason and Scab show all the way...

Duane may have received that illustrious award last year...but way back in '07, you young whippersnapper, I remember that big strapping fencemaker receiving his boxed gift. I forget whether it was scab or jwilly who gave it to him...but he got it...protesting all the way

My son and I are booked.
We can always count on you guys. :thumbsup: I mean, have you 2 ever missed an EOM? :unsure:

Maybe this year we'll even get to ride together on something... :huh:

We try. :rolleyes:

Maybe we can hookup on the ride down this year
Do you guys make the ride down in one day or two? If you take two days, where do you spend the night?
Elkins, WV is the best place to stop if you are going to use two days. 219 in WV is one great road and there are plenty of motels in Elkins.

Last edited by a moderator:
My son and I are booked.
We can always count on you guys. :thumbsup: I mean, have you 2 ever missed an EOM? :unsure:

Maybe this year we'll even get to ride together on something... :huh:

We try. :rolleyes:

Maybe we can hookup on the ride down this year
Do you guys make the ride down in one day or two? If you take two days, where do you spend the night?
Elkins, WV is the best place to stop if you are going to use two days. 219 in WV is one great road and there are plenty of motels in Elkins.
Where do you stay/eat in Elkins? I've stayed at the Super 8 and the Days Inn. Good hotels, but neither has a bar/restaurant within walking distance.