EOM 2015 Room Share

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Allen_C

Reaction score
Thought I'd start this thread for those looking for rooms and those with rooms looking for someone to share costs.

*EDIT* My extra bed is taken now.

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks like I'm going!
punk.gif
punk.gif

I guess I will also have an extra queen bed available. Anyone wanting to split a room for 9/24-9/27, let me know.

**Edited...My extra bed is also now taken**

I guess I will also have an extra queen bed available. Anyone wanting to split a room for 9/24-9/27, let me know.
Gray Ray has opted to share a room with his old racing buddy Ray instead...so the extra queen bed is still available. Let me know.

Gray Ray has opted to share a room with his old racing buddy Ray instead...so the extra queen bed is still available. Let me know.
I'll split with you Joe. I have a room with a king reserved that I will be cancelling.

I'll split with you Joe. I have a room with a king reserved that I will be cancelling.
Ok...looks like the spare bed has now been spoken for.

Stan-lee Steamer was looking for a room/share. He snores however, so I told him just to book his own room.

I called him John Riggins (aka 'The Diesel") one morning after a very long night, he was clueless. ;)