EOM 2016 - Wytheville Virginia on September 22-25, 2016 - Ramada Inn

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That storm is right on the edge of high pressure that has given us cloudless skies since Monday and continuing through the weekend. Punch through and it's clear sailing.

Wytheville is looking good for the entire stretch!

Screen%20Shot%2009-21-16%20at%2010.33%20AM_zpsff4yma6j.jpg

Jim, we'll see if the program director can fit in a visit.

I trying to make it to EOM???

Went to go for a ride on the FJR, and my battery went pop. Replaced.

Got my new hydration pack out of the box to rinse it out, water squirts out a hole in the side.

No AC in the house, replaced the system. Guy never showed this weekend to charge it up.

Won't even answer his phones. New guy coming Thursday, the wife will be happy.

Window unit in the family room, sleeping on the couch.

Got up in dark, and hit a table saw from the remodeling with my shin. Hurt to much to go back to sleep.

Went to the auto parts store and got an oil filter, went to Walmart and I have no wallet?

Fell out of my shorts at the auto parts in the parking lot, retraced my steps and they had it in the safe.

Panic subsided, disaster averted.

The good thing is the sac on my elbow went away after draining three times.

Cancelled the surgery appt next week, we'll see.

Yes FYB, got it all out of the way.

Jim, we'll see if the program director can fit in a visit.
I trying to make it to EOM???

Went to go for a ride on the FJR, and my battery went pop. Replaced.

Got my new hydration pack out of the box to rinse it out, water squirts out a hole in the side.

No AC in the house, replaced the system. Guy never showed this weekend to charge it up.

Won't even answer his phones. New guy coming Thursday, the wife will be happy.

Window unit in the family room, sleeping on the couch.

Got up in dark, and hit a table saw from the remodeling with my shin. Hurt to much to go back to sleep.

Went to the auto parts store and got an oil filter, went to Walmart and I have no wallet?

Fell out of my shorts at the auto parts in the parking lot, retraced my steps and they had it in the safe.

Panic subsided, disaster averted.

The good thing is the sac on my elbow went away after draining three times.

Cancelled the surgery appt next week, we'll see.

Yes FYB, got it all out of the way.
Glad to know everything is about normal with ya Mike. Hope to see you soon. Safe journey.

OMG! Rain STOP! I have no garage. I can see me now... crouched in the driveway with a rainsuit on checking the air in my friggin tires. I am so sick of this non-stop rain. It's been raining for 3 goshforsaken days. Madmudder, heading out tomorrow morning from the east coast. I'm above Carolina, though. See you in Wyethville tomorow sometime.

OMG! Rain STOP! I have no garage. I can see me now... crouched in the driveway with a rainsuit on checking the air in my friggin tires. I am so sick of this non-stop rain. It's been raining for 3 goshforsaken days. Madmudder, heading out tomorrow morning from the east coast. I'm above Carolina, though. See you in Wyethville tomorow sometime.
Heidi, if you're running 58, we might run into you....Louis and I should be hitting it around 11'ish in the South Boston area.

Madmudder, you're welcome to join if you're in that area...we can stop at the Sheetz there if need be.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Heidi is it Luvtoride in the rain? Last time I saw you it was raining then as I recall

Burn spot I am in Edenton area when and where is the sheetz you are thinking of

Hey Heidi is it Luvtoride in the rain? Last time I saw you it was raining then as I recallBurn spot I am in Edenton area when and where is the sheetz you are thinking of
The Sheetz is on the SW side of the intersection of 58 and 501 in South Boston, VA. Louis and I are meeting up in Rocky Mount at 9am if you want to link up earlier....US64 at Winstead exit, gas station just north of 64 there.

Spent 5 years playing that game. Transport and set up.
Does this bring back memories Bust?

Instant house!

Keep these fudpuckers in line at Wytheville.
Be careful of that first step!
smile.png

I always liked modular houses. They appear well made and they sure do go up quickly. Enjoy.

My wife and I build our place from scratch. We started almost 30 years ago and still haven't put all the finishing touches on it.

I've also stayed @ Greg's a few years back. Agreed... really nice place. Tell Nancy "hello".

Jim aka ZOOMM AGAIN and I made it to Wytheville. We are here waiting for y'all.

Left Albany NY on Monday morning. We waited till the weather cleared. It was still cloudy and the roads were wet for the first hour only. Then sunshine (sort of). Tues & today were spectacular!!! Wish you were here, but glad we are :)

Jim aka ZOOMM AGAIN and I made it to Wytheville. We are here waiting for y'all.Left Albany NY on Monday morning. We waited till the weather cleared. It was still cloudy and the roads were wet for the first hour only. Then sunshine (sort of). Tues & today were spectacular!!! Wish you were here, but glad we are :)
Great to hear you two made it down and the threat of bad weather did not deter you! We'll see you tomorrow night

Hey Heidi is it Luvtoride in the rain? Last time I saw you it was raining then as I recallBurn spot I am in Edenton area when and where is the sheetz you are thinking of
The Sheetz is on the SW side of the intersection of 58 and 501 in South Boston, VA. Louis and I are meeting up in Rocky Mount at 9am if you want to link up earlier....US64 at Winstead exit, gas station just north of 64 there.
Hey when are you planing to be in South Boston?

I think I will be following this route unless a better one is provided.

https://www.google.com/maps/dir/Mohave+Trail,+Edenton,+NC+27932/Wytheville,+VA/@36.4442512,-80.291465,6.75z/am=t/data=!4m17!4m16!1m5!1m1!1s0x89afecc48895869f:0x9ac0fcb3c69345a5!2m2!1d-76.700898!2d36.2234321!1m5!1m1!1s0x8851e036ed078515:0xa66a3b265ddc58d!2m2!1d-81.084811!2d36.9484528!2m2!1b1!2b1!3e0