Euro Moto 2013

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Chilly, I think there was everything European to demo except BMWs. All of the BMWs were inside, walking the runway like Victoria's Secret models as they showed off their various Touratech and AltRider pasties.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice to see all you Fast Joking Riders. Great place for breakfast, biscuits n' gravey

just like a country boy likes, but no pie
no2.gif
. Lot's of pretty moto cycles, nice to sit on.

Had a easy drive home, beat the rain and was able to See Gonzaga roll over Portland.

pioneer.gif

Ummmmm Aprilla..... Tuono Me wants one! Me manly man!
smile.png
smile.png
smile.png

Thanks Hudson, great report! I am absolutely sold on the grin factor of my V2 Tuono. I know the V4 cranks it up another notch, but I just fell in love with my Rotax V-Twin... so I am sold on Aprilia. and hey, if it keeps me from going bald as well, so much the better -
rolleyes.gif

Dave- Great Picture- You need another bike!

Marcus- How did you like the big Adventure Bike?

Dave- Great Picture- You need another bike!
Marcus- How did you like the big Adventure Bike?
Barry, It rode like the BMW GS, I'll stick with the FJR, If I was to get an Adventure bike it would be more mid size 700-800cc

Great to see everyone today for breakfast and the show!
Hope y'all made it home before the rain started. JayH and I decided [late] to head north towards Pioneer Hwy...the black sky and dropping temps convinced us to turn around and head for the barn~ Yikes!
bye.gif

--G
Thought that was you guys heading N. on I-5, I was heading S. after doing some loopy stuff up the skagit valley. I did wave. Nice to see the BMWer keeping a respectfull spacing. Weatherman lied, turned sour early.

Now, let's see how this video I made there works out...

Naturally, it can't be embedded... sigh...

THAT was my goal - plus it gave me a reason to play with the camera, try a new mic, etc., etc...LOL

Glad you enjoyed it Chris.
smile.png
It's a great show!