Exskibum BDay

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yikes! That damn chronological age thing bit me in the ass again on tax day. Otherwise, I've been doing a fine job of doddering, procrastinating and generally regressing toward childhood. (Jer, you're an inspiration to me.) This stayin' in shape and recreating crap is enough to take up all of an old guy's time (when the naps and periods of dementia are subtracted).

I do miss you guys and gals and look forward to getting back to riding with you fine folks this year. Skiing has taken up a lot of my time, but I have a MC tour in the almost planned stages for a little over month from now that at least one posting well wisher knows about.
winksmiley02.gif

So, Doug . . . this time I kinda hafta get off my ass and get the FJR running. And the Blackbird is going to an almost divorced friend who has not been allowed to ride during a 22 year marriage. We'll be changing that! Tomorrow we begin on the bikes, but that'll be interrupted Sunday when I'm being shanghaied to Kauai for a week.

I'm almost overwhelmed by the number of generous and thoughtful friends on this forum. Like that floaty
chickawow.gif
that Barry and the rest of you were kind enough to arrange for. Understand that as an aging fossil, I really do appreciate your concern for my sex life. Regrettably, however, I'll have to decline the generous offer of her companionship in favor of a significantly less buoyant friend who is dragging me to the garden isle with her.
coolsmiley03.png

So, thank you again. I sincerely hope that none of you was abused too badly by the IRS on my birthday, and please be assured that I get no cut in that.
umnik.gif

Last edited by a moderator: