Extreme Redneck Games

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Almost shot wine out my nose. That looks incredibly risky and fun at the same time. Now... when she shows up in the ER the next day with neck and back pain she'll have to make up a believable story :)

Iffn you listen to them talk.....they ain't redneck. Sounds more northwestern to me.

I GOTTA HAVE THIS!

Let's see, need some materials..

any idea what they used for bungee cords?

old avon storm cords?

Iffn you listen to them talk.....they ain't redneck. Sounds more northwestern to me.

Well....evidently, they have rednecks in the Northwest too. I don't believe that redneckism is only a Southeastern phenomenon.

This is reminiscent of some of the stunts me and my redneck friends used to pull when we were young and dumb. It is truly amazing that some of us survived this long.

Well....evidently, they have rednecks in the Northwest too. I don't believe that redneckism is only a Southeastern phenomenon.

This is reminiscent of some of the stunts me and my redneck friends used to pull when we were young and dumb. It is truly amazing that some of us survived this long.
Whatcha saying? I think this is great! The only thing to make it better would be if it shot you over a huge cliff then retracted you back to terra firma. Hmmm, wonder what side the bungee would stop on?

HOLY CRAP! :dribble: :dribble:

Can't imagine any father putting their daughter in that thing...risking death of yer kin if the rope/cord system malfunctions in any sort of way.

The only way it looks cool to me is because it didn't cause death on this particular "launch". These aren't cartoon characters...this is somebody's flesh & blood.

One of his comments led me to believe they'd done it before. The scarry part would have been being the first one to try it. Tough learning curve.

Thrill junkies... the next thing you know they'll be speaking French and jumping off mountains in bird suits.

Makes me want to go buy a bunch of cheap rubberbands and an atv, and hook up my mother in law :D

Last edited by a moderator:
I GOTTA HAVE THIS! Let's see, need some materials..

any idea what they used for bungee cords?

old avon storm cords?
Hell yeah, forget the naysayers. Call me when you get this thing going. I'll be right over for my turn.