FJR Assistance Directory Address

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The list of unrepresented States and Provinces is getting shorter but we still don't have these!

ARIZONA

CONNECTICUT

DELAWARE

DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA

HAWAII

KENTUCKY

MAINE

MARYLAND

MISSISSIPPI

NEBRASKA

NEVADA

NEW HAMPSHIRE

NORTH DAKOTA

SOUTH CAROLINA

SOUTH DAKOTA

UTAH

VERMONT

WEST VIRGINIA

WISCONSIN

WYOMING

MANITOBA

PRINCE EDWARD ISLAND

NEWFOUNDLAND

The list of unrepresented States and Provinces is getting shorter but we still don't have these!
ARIZONA

CONNECTICUT

DELAWARE

DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA

HAWAII

KENTUCKY

MAINE

MARYLAND

MISSISSIPPI

NEBRASKA

NEVADA

NEW HAMPSHIRE

NORTH DAKOTA

SOUTH CAROLINA

SOUTH DAKOTA

UTAH

VERMONT

WEST VIRGINIA

WISCONSIN

WYOMING

MANITOBA

PRINCE EDWARD ISLAND

NEWFOUNDLAND

Do we want Newfi-Land? :D :D :D :D

Bunch of comedians.....hope your children, relatives, & siblings marry some Newfs...that would teach ya.... :D :p :D

:huh: Must be Canadian humor... only understandable after a case of Molsen....

Just sent in my info... so I should be on the list too...
good thing Groo! very few texans on that list (and no one in your area), not what i expected. i guess i was also suprised that some very visible members on here, aren't on the list. it was not a very long list.

hey y'all, please feel free to take this as a challenge - more of you need to sign up! even if all you can do is look up a local dealer for someone stranded...that's enough.

Last edited by a moderator:
Groo...as much as I respect you....at least try to get the spelling right.....It's Molson, that's Molson Canadian....OK you hoser.....& alot prefer Moosehead beer aye.....not Molson's.... :D

Groo...as much as I respect you....at least try to get the spelling right.....It's Molson, that's Molson Canadian....OK you hoser.....& alot prefer Moosehead beer aye.....not Molson's.... :D
Take off eh! Go cook up some back bacon and don't drop your Touc in the skillet! :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
All of you whinner States!

Alabama is only second to Kalifornia (and this list is the only place that'll ever happen!). :p

2,000 + mems on the board and less than 100 people willing to help! Shameful !!!! :angry2:

Most at least offer beer, I would think that would be enough to entice reciprocity! :yahoo:

My info has been sent. I'll help regardless of what you're riding, and can offer any level of assistance, depending on what I'm doing and the urgency of the request.

I'm embarrassed by the lack of signups from Texas....
i totally agree! like i said earlier - not what i was expecting!! for as many riders as we have here, this is embarrasing. c'mon boys. all y'all. sign up!! see the first post of this thread already!

Sooooooo, if I break down on my way to WFO, I'll try to time it so all of you have already left home yourself. Then, I'll call your wives and girlfriends to come "pick me up" :p

What a brilliant plan! Woohahahahah...