FJR Assistance Directory Address

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi folks,

I am about to send out the updated list. As per someone's suggestion (can't remember who) I have added the date to the name of the file so that if you have more than one you will be able to identify the most recent.

We are now only missing:

In the USA:

South Carolina

Nevada

North Dakota

Maryland

Hawaii

In Canada:

Manitoba

Prince Edward Island

Newfoundland & Labrador

gypsy

We are now only missing:

In the USA:

North Dakota

Maryland

Hawaii

And Caba from Kentucky is moving from the state so KY will be added to the missing list.

In Canada:

Manitoba

Prince Edward Island

Newfoundland & Labrador

I sent the updated list out a couple of weeks ago. I don't want to overload your mail boxes so I will send it again when we get another half dozen people on it.

gypsy

Pm'd my info. Thanks for the good work Gypsy.

Available to help in Long Beach, CA, (South of Los Angeles) Garage, Tools, Trailer.

John

Western Kentucky will be on the list.

Just sent info in!

Thanks Gypsy for the time and effort on this!

I'll buy you a beer if your ever passing through !

PM'd you with my info.

You can scratch South Carolina (say, the triangle between Beaufort, Charleston, Myrtle Beach, and Columbia; yes, it's a triangle) off the list :yahoo:

Last edited by a moderator:
+1 for Florida

I grew up in south Mississippi.... Hell if ya get in a real jam call me, I got folks in Meridian, Laurel, Hattiesburg who could come help ya out!

Gypsy, where can I find the list of members? I tried the link at the bottom of your signature & it doesn't take me to it.

Heidi

Gypsy, where can I find the list of members? I tried the link at the bottom of your signature & it doesn't take me to it.Heidi
Heidi,

Those that PM gypsy directly, he will send out the list. Members that sign up to help others out automatically get a copy of the list...and gypsy updates the list as members join. He is doing a great service for the FJR community. The list obviously has personal contact information on it, so that's why you have to PM gypsy for it. If anybody is planning on using it...why not join and offer to help others when they are in a pinch?