FJR Forum Decal design

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Honest question why isn't it an action type decal? Being on the side stand and not moving... meh. But I suppose it all depends on the decals intent. What's the intent e.g. what's it representing?

Not sure what is amiss with the current log.
I prefer to be supportive rather than a naysayer but, it looks a bit cheesy and not reflective of the refined FJR1300. just my .02

I suppose it's because we all got PMs asking for feedback on this, but the level of responses (eleven pages already?) is way out of proportion to the importance of the issue, IMHO. Make a sticker, any kind you want. I suppose we can buy it then? And stick a picture of an FJR (or an FJR lookalike) on our FJRs? Not for me. Take a ride.

I directly asked what the intent was of these quite a ways back but didn't get a response. But I did see a sort of answer a few days ago which sort of answers your question about buying them.

I haven't set the size, but about 5 inches across and less than 4.25 inches tall. They do well on outdoors equipment. At the beginning there will be 2 each for supporting members as a little extra 'Thank you" for helping to support the forum.

So, these are not perfect but do they bring to mind the FJR? We want near but not too exact so they won't be considered. The will go on surface.

1) No top box
2) Bright colored FJR preferred. ( reason being is to show up better on a black T)
3) Slightly larger decal please

JMO

Not bad. I would lose the top box and adding a tuning fork might help. I did a SMALL bit of manipulation and found reducing contrast and increasing brightness helped a bit with detail

View attachment 4862

Edit to add: Not something that I am interested in owning. I have never been big on stickers or decals.
I’m late here , no top box !! Like that is cartoonish = Japanese style

Would be great if there’s patches too
I rather see something more abstract or conceptual rather than the bike itself.

Guys, it's been printed. You can see it at the top of the page.

Status
Not open for further replies.