FJR Meet at "THE LOOKOUT" on Ortega Highway

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Roy, I have to be home by 4-5 pm Son has District honor band concert he is sax first chair, my wife will sell my other 2 bikes on ebay for a buck if iam late for that, so after I ride down to Breakfast with SIR R , if that is still the plan I dont know where they are all riding after that.

Steve O

I gotta say i am much more likely to go down and ride 94 than go to Borrega.......Roy is my bed available for Saturday night?

R

I gotta say i am much more likely to go down and ride 94 than go to Borrega.......Roy is my bed available for Saturday night?
R
If you guys want to ride down to the 94 that's fine by me, Jorstin would be home before 5 for sure.

Which way would you go down to the 94, I don't want to slab it all that way but it's up to you guys.

I may still just ride down to Borrego, depends how nice the weather is!

I was thinking something like THIS and then you can shoot straight up the 15 for home.....

Where would you meet us Roy?

R

I was thinking something like THIS and then you can shoot straight up the 15 for home.....
Where would you meet us Roy?

R
That's an idea, although I'd rather ride the more scenic Sunrise Highway but I haven't rode that desert route in a long time, so whatever.

Question......what kind of "pace" do you guys like to ride? I like a "brisk" pace myself and I have no problem passing cars over the double yellow if they're holding me up.

Last edited by a moderator:
No Comment.......
R

laugh.png

Change of plans... Boss says we're busy that Saturday night so ending a ride in my driveway is out. But....

You guys could do the Ortega/ Palomar/ 79 loop back to Temecula and keep it a smallish turnout.

In the meantime, let's put a big-turn-out-breakfast-lunch group SoCal ride on the calender for end of March.

I'll post it up in a day or two. SoCalFJR1300 can meet the rest of the (un) usual suspects then.