FJR Mileage Milestones

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
2006, crossed 50k during the MD2020 at Ground Zero.

About 25k behind where I'd like to be, but it is what it is.

06FJR50k.JPG

-MD

Last edited by a moderator:
Put me at the bottom level, flipped 60,000 on the return from CFO. The bike will be sitting for

a month (Be riding the Dakar) while I get her ready for another ride. 60,000 miles sounds bad, I

know, but considering last May I flipped 20,000- she's headed in the right direction. ;)

Looking good Behmer. Another totally hetrosexual bike.

RR III - You need to upload the pic somewhere like Photobucket or just TinyPic.com and then link to it. If you do the TinyPic.com route, once you have uploaded it, (tip- choose the "message board 640x480" selection on the resize option drop down menu), then you can just copy the IMG line under where it says "IMG Code for Forums & Message Boards" and paste it directly into the forum post. No need to click on the icons above the reply box, the code is already in place.

List updated! Sorry, a bit overdue.

Congrats Peter! (Behmer) Did you roll that 150k during the IBR?

Come on you 06 wankers - surely someone must be past top dog dcarver for 06 bragging rights. Doug? MartyO? Whose got the most miles on an 06?

150k list is growing. But for crying out loud, it's been over a year since I crashed my beloved DOW and stopped accumulating miles. Doesn't anybody want to join me in the cool kids club? :p

150k list is growing. But for crying out loud, it's been over a year since I crashed my beloved DOW and stopped accumulating miles. Doesn't anybody want to join me in the cool kids club? :p
I'd be well over 150k, if I wasn't splitting the miles across two FJRs. Haven't figured out how to ride them both at the same time... yet!

Yea, I think it was on the final morning.

I'm trying to get to the cool kids club but I'm another who goes between a few bikes. My Venture just rolled 160k.

I will join you in the cool kids club shortly
Oh shit. So much for the 'cool' kids club if you are coming in. :(

:p

Yea, I think it was on the final morning.

I'm trying to get to the cool kids club but I'm another who goes between a few bikes. My Venture just rolled 160k.
Cool. Added some remarks to your position on the list.

Mine flipped 93k on the ride home from the IBR finish. Up next is more DamTour.com riding, trip to the Good, Bad, Ugly Rally, more DamTour riding, Gerlachfest, .... yep, on track to see 100,000 yet this year. Guess that means I may have to have the valves checked for the first time. :eek:

I'm on track for 75k in the next couple of weeks. I'd be there now except I bought a little piss cutter of a 250 Ninja for running around town and commuting. Damn thing is a hoot to ride and I've only put about 500 km on my FJR since I got it about 2 weeks ago. Course, that was the point. Save the FJR from the ridiculously crappy roads in this town. The 74mpg the lil Ninja is averaging is just a bonus!

Planning on a busy riding weekend with the FJR this weekend though.

Mine flipped 93k on the ride home from the IBR finish. Up next is more DamTour.com riding, trip to the Good, Bad, Ugly Rally, more DamTour riding, Gerlachfest, .... yep, on track to see 100,000 yet this year. Guess that means I may have to have the valves checked for the first time. :eek:
Dude, you're nuts. I know of FJRs that have had their engine *dead* at around 75k miles due to lack of maintenance. If you expect to join me in the cool kids club, you better start taking better care of your poor FJR.

Skooter you can update me to the 75000 club after that little ride last week a flipped 75000 on the way home.

Mike