FJR Spotted Near Braselton

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ian Farlow

Reaction score
Who was that on their maroon/red FJR on May 14 around 5:15 pm on Braselton Highway (124) near Auburn Road and Gravel Springs Road?

Who was that on their maroon/red FJR on May 14 around 5:15 pm on Braselton Highway (124) near Auburn Road and Gravel Springs Road?
That could have been me. I've ridden up there a few times. Great place to ride. I'm in Conyers.
Dood, 10 months to answer? How can you remember that far back? Hell.... I don't remember what I had for breakfast!

That could have been me. I've ridden up there a few times. Great place to ride. I'm in Conyers.
Dood, 10 months to answer? How can you remember that far back? Hell.... I don't remember what I had for breakfast!
"That could have been me."

It's 50/50 that it was me. I rode that way a few times last year. I just found this section of the forum recently which is why I did not read this 9 months ago. BTW, I don't remember what I had for breakfast today.