FJRs in Western NC

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

leedavis

Reaction score
February I moved to Lenoir, NC in the middle of all sorts of bendy mountain roads and often see FJRs but they just keep right on going. One or two might be local but most are probably visiting to ride the attractions. Next time you're here and see someone on a silver FJR frantically waving you WILL pull over for a chat. Don't make me have to start turning around to track you down - GOT IT!! :)

Sorry I'm guilty of that...I'll PM you ahead of time next time I'm in your neck of the woods so we can meet & ride some.

That's 2 blue FJRs...I'm writing it down. :lol:

A few weeks ago I was out exploring and wound up on a long hairpin road with every kind of gawdawful road surface and hazard you can imagine. There was finally a narrow turn out in one of the curves so I pulled off to get my bearings from the GPS back to the closest civilization because my fuel had been blinking reserve for a while. Standing there with my bike in the middle of nowhere I hear another bike approaching and along comes an FJR. I wave and he just putts on by. I'm thinking, WTF!

Next time you're here and see someone on a silver FJR frantically waving you WILL pull over for a chat. Don't make me have to start turning around to track you down - GOT IT!! :)

I'll be on the lookout for you next time I'm out there.