Flint

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Flint

Reaction score
I don't see much mentioned anymore about the shelf for the FJR? I have one I took off my 03 and moved over to the 05 recently. It is just a metal shelf that sets above the dashboard and mounts to the two top outter panel screws and the one under the edge of the windscreen that holds the small access panel on. Just curious if that unit is still available and folks are using it to mount accessories on?

Flint

You mean the Top Gun Shelf?

I have one myself and have had a radar detector, temp. gauge, and eyeglass holder. It's been pretty good although vibrates a little.

Now that I have a 2730 I'm thinking about mounting there--I'm either going to add a stiffening brace to then mount the GPS or retire it and move my gadgets elsewhere.

There is another similar model that the maker claims is stiffer. Just can't remember the name or link.

ooooooooooo baby that other one is the bees knees. I like the bracketry and the FJR carved into it. May haffa do a look see on an upgrade huh Ignacio?

Flint :lol:

hmmm ! I like this one too!!!!

I want to move my XM Roady2, Mixit and radar gizmo er ,, black box thing onto one mount

looks like it will do the job

Latest posts