Four FJRs in Kegasga, Quebec

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If you lived in Baie Comeau, you only have a choice of two roads anyway! East or west on the 138 or north on the 389.

Thanks for your reply - if I make the trip, I will plan to take a day for the ride up to Manic-Cinq and back. Sometimes Google street view can give you a pretty good sense of what a road could be but I couldn't really tell with this one. Waiting for a weather window to coincide with available vacation slots.

How were mosquitoes and black flies? I would expect to camp most nights.

Last edited by a moderator:
Photo from original post...

36658685925_f35434bee3_c.jpg

"Fin."

I think that's amusing and cute all at the same time. Can't wait to get up there .... maybe next summer. Northern Quebec and a bit of Labrador. Manic Cinq and Churchill Falls. Hope Churchill Falls won't consume too much vacation time.

I was going to do it this year but between a couple of mechanical issues, poor weather early in the season and the fact that a riding buddy bailed on me , it just didn't happen. Maybe next year if I don't do Alaska. I could do a fall trip like these guys did but my plan is to camp and nights get pretty cool there in September. Not terribly far from where I live. I can be to Forillon NP at the point of the Gaspe Peninsula in an easy day from home.