Free San Jose Grand Prix Tickets

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

04FJR4ME

Reaction score
Just wondering if some of my fellow FJR forum buddies wish to get some San Jose Grand Prix ticket for July 29 -31, all 3 days?

I got some tickets and if you wish to get a few, let me know, first come first serve.

04FJR4ME

James,

I'll take two please !! I was thinking of going anyway and after Laguna this will save me a couple of Bucs! Thank you!

Just wondering if some of my fellow FJR forum buddies wish to get some San Jose Grand Prix ticket for July 29 -31, all 3 days?I got some tickets and if you wish to get a few, let me know, first come first serve.

04FJR4ME
Yes Please!!!!!!!!!!! How many do you have past the two for Highlander? A programmer that works for me really wants to go and I would sure like it myself. Therefore, if you have them, we could take 4, if not then I'll take two if you have em.

Many thanks no matter what happens.

Last edited by a moderator:
04FJR ...

If you have any tickets left I'd be in for a couple.

Regards,

Gary

San Jose, CA

HIGHLANDER

Please stop by the store and ask for Rick, I will tell him to save you two tickets, these are for ALL 3 days and valued at $60 each, so I am not giving it to just anyone except a few friends and FJR forum members like yourself.

OrangevaleFJR

The tickets are limited and I worry they will end up on eBay or something,

I will ask Rick to save you two, I am sorry I can't give away to friends and family of FJR forum members. Stop by the store and Give your forum name, I will approve for 2 tickets for you.

Thanks for understanding.

Oh, store address, 438 South Bascom Ave, San Jose Califo 508-298-8188 (Between Moorpark and San Carlos) for those that does not have a nav! :D

HIGHLANDER
Please stop by the store and ask for Rick, I will tell him to save you two tickets, these are for ALL 3 days and valued at $60 each, so I am not giving it to just anyone except a few friends and FJR forum members like yourself.

OrangevaleFJR

The tickets are limited and I worry they will end up on eBay or something,

I will ask Rick to save you two, I am sorry I can't give away to friends and family of FJR forum members. Stop by the store and Give your forum name, I will approve for 2 tickets for you.

Thanks for understanding.

Oh, store address, 438 South Bascom Ave, San Jose Califo 508-298-8188 (Between Moorpark and San Carlos) for those that does not have a nav! :D
I totally understand your position and me being a newbie makes it even more understandable! Thanks so much for the two tickets!

st4gary

If you have any tickets left I'd be in for a couple.Regards,Gary
You got two tickets waiting for you at the store, tickets is going way faster then I expected. Can't promise if I will have any left.

Tickets is for all 3 days of the San Jose Grand Prix. ;)

HIGHLANDER

Please call Rick first before stopping by, we take long lunches and I don't want you to waste a trip.

Thanks

You got two tickets waiting for you at the store, tickets is going way faster then I expected. Can't promise if I will have any left.Tickets is for all 3 days of the San Jose Grand Prix. ;)
Thanks for the note. Tried Friday night but didn't take a look at

the map and ended up at the South end of Bascom ... mostly cause

it's on my way home. Too hot to head all the way north to the

store. Have tried calling a few time this morning (Saturday) to

see what the store hrs are but no answer. I'll try to get over

early next week but will call ahead of time to make sure the

tickets are still available.

Thanks,

Gary

04FJR,

I just learned that I will be out of town, yet again, during the race. Please pass the tickets on to another, and thanks!

Andrew

I'll pick them up before the end of the week. Our work schedules don't match very well. :D Maybe today if things work out. Thanks.

Thanks James, hope you can make some of our meets!

BTW guys.. if you need a GPS check out James' store. All the units are up and running in real time. Quite a nice display there! Someday... :D