• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

front wheel for a 2012 FJR

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mrfixall101

Reaction score
 Does anyone have or know  where I can find a front wheel. That will fit a 2012, I believe a 2009 or newer will work. 

Any info or wheel would help.

Thanks Bryan

2008 and newer will work.   I sure would like to know where to get one cheaply also.  I don't get it.  By now there have got to be quite a few of them out there from wrecked FJRs.  But one rarely comes up on ebay.  So where are they all at???

2008 and newer will work.   I sure would like to know where to get one cheaply also.  I don't get it.  By now there have got to be quite a few of them out there from wrecked FJRs.  But one rarely comes up on ebay.  So where are they all at???
In the majority of bike crashes the front takes the abuse so wheels and front plastics are scarce.

In the majority of bike crashes the front takes the abuse so wheels and front plastics are scarce.

Rear wheels are scarce too.  I don't get it.  Years ago.  Like 10 years ago or so FJR wheels would come up on ebay all the time.  Not the case anymore.  And there has got to be more and more wrecked ones out there.  I am just glad I am not contributing to list of 'wrecked ones'!

You guys are lucky, you're looking for a common one.  Imagine how long it took me to find a rear wheel for my little Red Headed Bass Turd Stepchild 2007. 

Latest posts