• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

FS: 2008 FJR1300A

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Buzby

Reaction score
Bittersweet sale. I have absolutely LOVED this bike since I bought it 18 months ago. Never a doubt that this was the right bike to purchase. Only issue is that with young kids at home for only a few more years, I don't have the time to ride and feel my time is better spent focusing on the family. I've been a minor player on these forums, but the advice/info have been top-notch and I will be back one day. Here's the link to the local CL ad: https://cincinnati.craigslist.org/mcy/5078333037.html

Prefer to deal with a trusted forum member.

My personal number: 513-560-7684

Thanks,

Steve

Good-looking bike and not a bad deal. I would definitely recommend taking more pictures, include pictures of the top case and windshield, even if not installed.

Looks like you used a picture from when you lived in CA. Nice bike and seems fair. Too bad we've missed you at the Ohio Ramble and Eastern Owners Meet.

Don't overlook that as a California bike this can be easily registered in all 50 states.

Last edited by a moderator:
Changed my mind - with blessing from wife and kids. May sell someday, but now now. No longer for sale.
smile.png

SOLD

(Can't seem to figure out if I can edit the thread topic to indicate that it is told. Perhaps the posting is too old?)