• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

FS - GenII items, some Pay It Forward stuff too

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RaYzerman19

Go Wings!
Reaction score
Cleaning out the stash............ I am making a Niagara Falls border visit soon and will ship March 30 weekend or early next week.........

1 - Galfer FK003D336CL stainless steel (black) clutch line that will fit all Gens, new kit unopened, includes 2 banjo bolts and copper washers. $40 to your door

1 - Coocase PA003 spare top box lid. This is black smooth plastic unprimed or painted, suitable for painting to match your bike. You will need replacement decals (Twisted Throttle) if you can't successfully rescue your old ones. New, fits V48 or V50 top boxes. $20 to your door.

Pay it forward items (that older thread is not available apparently), for cost of shipping by USPS (I won't know until I send them).

Complete original PAIR system for FJR

Pair of OEM fork springs from my '07, 30k on them, still at 262mm spec length

GenII clutch slave cylinder, ~30K in good condition.

Grip covers, foam, new in package, got them from Adventure MotoStuff. Similar to Grip Puppies. GONE!

Last edited by a moderator:
Pay it forward items (that older thread is not available apparently), for cost of shipping by USPS (I won't know until I send them).
Complete PAIR system for FJR
Oh 'fer fecks sakes. I've got a brand new pair sitting in front of me that just arrived in the mail. (Thanks Dave!)

Razerman I'll take you up on your Pair system.

I'm at this point planning on going to tech weekend at busta's can you bring them in then or would you rather mail it out?

I'm at this point planning on going to tech weekend at busta's can you bring them in then or would you rather mail it out?
To clarify, this is the original PAIR system off my bike (hoses, solenoid, covers) and not the fancy WynPro covers that I put on to replace it.........

Last edited by a moderator:
Done deal. Will be hand delivered to Owosso! To clarify, this is the original PAIR system off my bike (hoses, solenoid, covers) and not the fancy WynPro covers that I put on to replace it.........
Oh, nevermind then. I've got enough crap on top of my engine thanks.

Done deal. Will be hand delivered to Owosso! To clarify, this is the original PAIR system off my bike (hoses, solenoid, covers) and not the fancy WynPro covers that I put on to replace it.........
Oops sorry I misunderstood, I was thinking it was the Wynpro covers. Hopefully someone else can use them.

Cleaning out the stash...

Complete PAIR system for FJR - GONE!

Grip covers, foam, new in package, got them from Adventure MotoStuff. Similar to Grip Puppies.
I'll take the grip puppies please. Shipping to L0M1B3, Angus, near Barrie.

Cleaning out the stash...

Complete PAIR system for FJR - GONE!

Grip covers, foam, new in package, got them from Adventure MotoStuff. Similar to Grip Puppies.
I'll take the grip puppies please. Shipping to L0M1B3, Angus, near Barrie.
OK Grippy Puppies are yours.... PM me your full addy.