• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

FS: Rifle Windshield, Heated Gloves, Comfort Seat, FZ1 Mirrors

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

escapefjrtist

Searching for Dry Roads
Reaction score
Cleaning out the garage time. All prices include shipping CONUS, prefer payment via PayPal gift or else add 3%. PM is best way to contact me. Can't access forum during work day, will return PM's in the evening.

Tourmaster Synergy Heated Gloves including controller, XL size, hardly worn. Size runs a little small, I typically wear large gloves and these fit slightly loose. $75 [sOLD]

TMGloves1_zpsbc2117a0.jpg

Rifle Windshield +5" tall, great condition, clear with all mounting hardware, fits GEN II '06 - '12. Tuning blocks have been on and off a few times so some chipped paint around the screw holes and could use new foam in spots too. $160 [sOLD]

Rifle Tuning blocks with mounting hardware, fits GEN II '06 - '12. On bike one time, as new $40.[sOLD]

Yamaha OEM GEN II Comfort Seat(s), lightly used one summer, no rips, tears or blemishes. $240 [sOLD]

FJRCSeat_zpsede5ae3a.jpg

Yamaha OEM FZ1 mirrors, couple minor scuffs on LH plastic from PO lane splitting. $75 [sOLD]

Thanks for looking!

--G

Last edited by a moderator:
Will the controller run more than the gloves? I need to get heated gear and have been putting it off. If these with the controller will work for the jacket and pants, I'll take them.

Will the controller run more than the gloves? I need to get heated gear and have been putting it off. If these with the controller will work for the jacket and pants, I'll take them.
"Zilla, the controller pictured allows you to run the gloves w/o any other heated gear. With a heated jacket, the gloves plug into pig-tails at the sleeves. A single controller gives you the same temp setting for jacket and gloves, dual controller allows separate settings.

Let me know if you still want the gloves.

--G

BUMP!

Comfort Seats, TM Gloves and Tuning blocks are still available.

--G