Fund For Tyler TOTALS POSTED

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good on you, Robin.

Gift sent. Thanks for setting this machine in motion.

I know from personal experience how much of a setback an accident can represent. Nice to be part of such a caring community here at the ol' FJR Forum.

Again, best wishes to Tyler and family.

When my wife and I went down a few weeks ago, we were not even hurt. We were just stuck in a sutpid canyon with a busted up bike..

Two calls to out of state riders "MadMike" and "Toecutter" The support was INSTANT.. I mean within seconds.. Text messages, Emails, Phone calls.. Offers of things that were over the top, but sincere and would have been given without a second thought..

Just paying it forward. Thats all

Incoming, Robin! Thanks for your efforts in getting this set up. I know it will be of comfort to Tyler and her family in the near future.

There was nothing wrong with your instructions in the opening post.... my Bad! Poor reading comprehension, coupled with a locked PayPal account because I had failed to respond to their requests for information from me back in February. Got that all cleared up, and the payment should be there by now!

Don

Incoming, Robin! Thanks for your efforts in getting this set up. I know it will be of comfort to Tyler and her family in the near future.
There was nothing wrong with your instructions in the opening post.... my Bad! Poor reading comprehension, coupled with a locked PayPal account because I had failed to respond to their requests for information from me back in February. Got that all cleared up, and the payment should be there by now!

Don

Naw dude..

I keep changing my first post as I get asked questions VIA PM.. Worry not.. You are not the only one.. It is how we (I) evolve the first post to be more succinct..

I aint never done this before, so I am wingin it too

When my wife and I went down a few weeks ago, we were not even hurt. We were just stuck in a sutpid canyon with a busted up bike..
Two calls to out of state riders "MadMike" and "Toecutter" The support was INSTANT.. I mean within seconds.. Text messages, Emails, Phone calls.. Offers of things that were over the top, but sincere and would have been given without a second thought..

Just paying it forward. Thats all

I have a hate/love relationship seeing forum posts like these. I hate seeing people "down" and love seeing the response.

PP $$ sent.

I am late to this end of the party.......... just got home....... $$$ sent.

I also know what it is like to be laid up........ stay strong kid!!

B.....

FJROAM

I'm new to the forum, and I must say I'm impressed and amazed by the response to this incident. The 'net can be a pretty cold place, but the FJR forum seems to be a community of good people. I don't know Tyler, but I'm sendin a few bucks anyway. She sounds like a very special lady. Perhaps I'll get to ride with her one day.

Mike

I'm new to the forum, and I must say I'm impressed and amazed by the response to this incident. The 'net can be a pretty cold place, but the FJR forum seems to be a community of good people. I don't know Tyler, but I'm sendin a few bucks anyway. She sounds like a very special lady. Perhaps I'll get to ride with her one day.Mike
This Community of FJR owners is like no other...

Words cannot express how big their hearts are, And not afraid to help out in ANY situation.

Since the FJR Assistance List was created, It has served as a tool that can bring help instantly, Anywhere! I love this crowd! :D

Funds on their way. I wish I could send more... :sadsmiley:

Get well soon Tyler

Stef

I took a look at this morning's updated balance. :thumbsupsmileyanim: to this forum. That will make a big difference to Tyler and the loved ones who will help her heal. Kudos, Robin, for setting this up.

Funds sent, wish we could send more.

Heal quickly Tyler. We miss you. :cray:

Mizz Bust and Bust

This forum never ceases to amaze me, in many different ways. :)

I converted some SnowBacks into GreenBacks and sent them. Get well Tyler. :yahoo:

I'm new to the forum, and I must say I'm impressed and amazed by the response to this incident. The 'net can be a pretty cold place, but the FJR forum seems to be a community of good people. I don't know Tyler, but I'm sendin a few bucks anyway. She sounds like a very special lady. Perhaps I'll get to ride with her one day.Mike
Welcome to the forum Mike. You're obviously going to fit right on in with this crowd since you've started off by embracing the spirit of what makes this crazy bunch so great. You'll see a lot of interaction going on here, especially on Fridays :yahoo:

Right here, on this thread, you're seeing the very best of this forum in action with all the wonderful members stepping up to help a friend in need.

Status
Not open for further replies.