fuse block

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vabrzn

Reaction score
easternbeaver

Is anyone using an Eastern Beaver three circuit solution fuse block? I will be wiring my Master Blasters, heated gear, and yet to be determined aux lights through a fuse block and this setup seems to make a lot of sense to me.

thanks in advance

easternbeaver
Is anyone using an Eastern Beaver three circuit solution fuse block? I will be wiring my Master Blasters, heated gear, and yet to be determined aux lights through a fuse block and this setup seems to make a lot of sense to me.

thanks in advance
I decided to go with a 6 fuse Fuseblock from Eastern Beaver.

Here is a copy of my installation: 6 Fuse Fusebox Installation

Last edited by a moderator:
I too would like to install the "three circuit solution" from Eastern Beaver. I'm hoping to not use any space under the seats, but I'm having a hard time deciding where to install the fuseblock and relay in the front of the bike. Any suggestions? Thanks in advance.

I too would like to install the "three circuit solution" from Eastern Beaver. I'm hoping to not use any space under the seats, but I'm having a hard time deciding where to install the fuseblock and relay in the front of the bike. Any suggestions? Thanks in advance.
I installed the six circuit ( 4 switched/2 unswitched ) EB fuse block and relay in the space between glove box and frame.

This is area below what I believe is panel "A" where temperature control for grips would install.

Fuse block is screwed to frame, relay attached to glove box mounting screw.

48" leads made it neatly behind dash to battery.