Fuse Blocks

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Why would you want to hide it there? If it in the tool tray or the tail you can get to it easier when you have to troubleshoot.
On my first FJR, do you know how many times in 226,000 miles I had to 'troubleshoot'? You could count them on one of your fat-fingered hands. :p

In the end, since the side there is not very accessible I went with the main tool tray location which I am not real happy about.

What are you doing with the PDM60? Have you installed it? I'd sure like more info if you have any.

Cheers,

Bruce
Bruce, though I think it is 'interesting' I don't actually have a PDM60. I installed the fairly popular Fuzeblock.

Ohhh... BROUGHT NOT BOUGHT. What a dumpass I am, must learn to read. :rolleyes:

Why would you want to hide it there? If it in the tool tray or the tail you can get to it easier when you have to troubleshoot.
On my first FJR, do you know how many times in 226,000 miles I had to 'troubleshoot'? You could count them on one of your fat-fingered hands. :p

In the end, since the side there is not very accessible I went with the main tool tray location which I am not real happy about.

What are you doing with the PDM60? Have you installed it? I'd sure like more info if you have any.

Cheers,

Bruce
Bruce, though I think it is 'interesting' I don't actually have a PDM60. I installed the fairly popular Fuzeblock.

OhhhBROUGHT]BROUGHT[/b] NOT BOUGHT. What a dumpass I am, must learn to read. :rolleyes:

had an email exchange the last few days with Rowe and they now offer the software to allow the owner of the PDM60 V2 to program the circuits to there own wants, within the design parameters, 60 amps total. Makes it very attractive, well at least to me. :)

Cheers,

Bruce

OhhhBROUGHT]BROUGHT[/b] NOT BOUGHT. What a dumpass I am, must learn to read. :rolleyes:

had an email exchange the last few days with Rowe and they now offer the software to allow the owner of the PDM60 V2 to program the circuits to there own wants, within the design parameters, 60 amps total. Makes it very attractive, well at least to me. :)
Wow, even better with that software. Seems you need to buy it and be the Guinea Pig for the rest of us.

Cheers,

Bruce

Wow, even better with that software. Seems you need to buy it and be the Guinea Pig for the rest of us.
Nothing like falling on the sword for the greater cause! :assassin:

So here's my Blue Sea installation on my Gen1 with ABS. I also put my relay on the outside of the tool tray for easy access and replacement. No issues, all's well.

Currently I have my GPS, RADAR detector, MixIt2, and horn running thru the switched fuse block.

P1060622.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: