Garauld tail cones

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Love mine!

EileenSS100014.jpg

Wo!! That looks like something that belongs on a $25,000 bike. Excruciatingly cool! I assume G was jerking our chains about a Gen III version? How's the install?

I have Gen3 paint, but tailcones cannot be painted due to the heat. I may be able to find a powder that will be a close match if that is really needed. I still have to make up a set of Gen3 prototypes to see if they'll work...

I have Gen3 paint, but tailcones cannot be painted due to the heat. I may be able to find a powder that will be a close match if that is really needed. I still have to make up a set of Gen3 prototypes to see if they'll work...
Sorry, I posted a confusing comment. I didn't want the cones painted. I was asking about the '13 paint in regards to a top-trunk I'm looking at. I'll post more about that in another thread or PM you. Thanks.

Hey Garauld, them cones look AWESOME, can you put me down for one set of them for my GenII?

Thanks a lot

V

RPK
PS: Will send PM.

Yes CopB8,

It does, click on a member name, here Garauld, at the top right corner of the following screen you'll see a button, message, that will generate the PM.

Gary rocks, PM send Paypal'd the money next I know, got from USPS tracking email.... Super awesome.

V

RPK

Last edited by a moderator:
I know I'm going to regr

Yes CopB8,
It does, click on a member name, here Garauld, at the top right corner of the following screen you'll see a button, message, that will generate the PM.

Gary rocks, PM send Paypal'd the money next I know, got from USPS tracking email.... Super awesome.

V
RPK
I know I'm going to come out looking stupid here, but I still don't see it. I went to one of the post Garauld did on this thread and click his name. It brought up his profile. I assume it's here that I should see the message button. But I don't. Here's a screenshot of what I'm looking at. Am I just missing it?

fjrforum%20messaging.JPG

you're not missing anything...the message option is not there. I just went to your profile, and I can't message you either. I went to Garauld's page, and i CAN message him. Not sure why it's hit n miss on some members....maybe an ADMIN could chime in...

Last edited by a moderator:
It's fixed! PM's sent. Thanks everyone.

Sorry for the hijack.

Now, back to our regularly scheduled programming...........when will these cones be available for the '13?

Garauld came through like a tornado!! Super fast delivery and them cones just look nice!! Installation? Piece if cake, thanks to the ingenious design from him, it went like a charm, I put them added rings on, because I already like the sound of my FeeJay!!.

8525364997_7e4f43831f_z.jpg

Thanks a lot for this neat farkle Gary!! Much appreciated.

V

RPK