Garauld's Excellent workmanship

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just picked up the stiffy kit and installed seamlessly in 15 minutes or less after taking off tupperware. Super easy install and all parts first-rate. Highly recommend this guy's work. Oh, and quick and reasonably priced shipping.

Thanks Gary

Garauld has gotten a lot of my business for 2 pairs of Light mounts, 2 pairs of Hand-guard extenders, Saddlebag repaint etc.

I will join the resonance of echoes here - he does great work!

Sam

I'm interested in one of these stiffy kits. Where do you go to get info and ordering?

I just got the back rest, luggage rack, and stiffy kit, and it fit perfectly, and looks beautiful. I don't know how much weight it will hold, but I put all my weight on it, and it didn't flex one bit. The luggage rack is beautiful as well as functional, and the wife loves the back rest, which is also removable. Here it is on my 08.

163884980.jpg

163884981.jpg

..... I don't know how much weight it will hold .....
Not a quantitative answer, but it will hold a pillion and a Pelican case stuffed full of paperwork.

Garauld does great work.

Last edited by a moderator:
Garauld does great work.
+1 on that! Besides the supersized SR357, Garauld also custom made a flag mount for me. Primo work!

Since this picture was taken, I went back and added a condensed foam sheet between the flag mount and SR357, and replaced the silver hardware with black. Looks and works great.