Gathering of the Clans! August 2-3-4-5

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'll bring tbe scotch...but I ain't using Facebook or My Space or My Face or whateveryoucallit.

I am just covering all the bases....maybe i need to put it on Twitter too for the 3 people that are following me........

R

Just so everyone knows the picture on the shirt will have the shadow removed, the truck will be replaced by an FJR .. ;)

Smoke signals work? Or maybe the Pony Express?
I do not recall smoking any signals. As for the Pony Express, it'd probably work better than the AT&T wireless that I do use.

Steve, I know what you mean about the scotch but others may not know that it is just the bottles that are green (Ardbeg)!

Last edited by a moderator:
I am just covering all the bases....maybe i need to put it on Twitter too for the 3 people that are following me........

R
Shit fairlaner, even on Facebook riders are following you? Slow the f down once in a while so the rest of don't look so bad.

It's a ways off but it will take an awful lot for me to miss this one. First, I have to visit my local orthopod and have my knees checked out with an MRI or two. My schedule may, or may not, be at the mercy of his decisions. ... the opening phrase of the Stones' "Mother's Little Helper" plays in the background..........