Gathering of the Clans! it's official....Sonora, CA May 30th thru June 1st.

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Booked in at the Inn
About damn time.
biggrin.png
azzabin fookin slakin off lately !
coolsmiley02.gif
Bring that compressor...you never know what bozo will need it. :D

It's not like you have that far to go Rich. You could damn near push one that far.
smile.png

It's not like you have that far to go Rich. You could damn near push one that far.
smile.png
We're both too old to push anything up or down hills, Ray.
rolleyes.gif

If I start early enough, I can probably get there on the mtn. bike, but would probably sleep thru the meet then.
lazy.gif

MsDcarver has time off, just a matter of a Thursday or Friday arrival. Will book hotel when I know if she wants to travel Thurs or Fri.

..yep, we'll be looking good on the Harley among all them ninja-warriors-with-their-shells-on-backwards-fjr-peeps!
flirt.gif

WOW -- maybe I better get something running and return to the fold.
Well... there you are. Just about to issue an APB on your ass. Yes, put something back together to ride, just make sure not to mix up the FJR and XX parts.
rolleyes.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
MsDcarver has time off, just a matter of a Thursday or Friday arrival. Will book hotel when I know if she wants to travel Thurs or Fri.
..yep, we'll be looking good on the Harley among all them ninja-warriors-with-their-shells-on-backwards-fjr-peeps!
flirt.gif
Don and Shauna: Priceless!

Latest posts