Gathering of the Clans - Oct. 9-11, Santa Cruz

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It was great to see all those who were able to be there....and to tell stories about those who were not.

Going home, traffic was bumper to bumper, off and on, from Santa Barabara to Oxnard and the temps were mid-90s so, for once, the car was a nice choice...especially "two up."

According to the many pics on FB, looks like it was a really fun time. Gotta love dem jumbo trees!

I'll have to make one of these sometime soon. :)

Rolled in the driveway at 3:00 this afternoon. Kinda hot crossing the valley but was a good ride home. Still don't think I'm friends with the spyder yet but maybe some suspension is in order and forgetting anything I ever knew about riding.

According to the many pics on FB, looks like it was a really fun time. Gotta love dem jumbo trees!
I'll have to make one of these sometime soon.
smile.png
Great Times were had at Gathering of the Clans, Thanks to Miss Tyler for hosting a Premier FJR Event. Incredible weather and amazing scenery!

P1010219.jpg

20151010-_1120852-L.jpg

Son Seth and Papa Chuy came to GOTC in our BMW M3 Convertible, San Francisco 2002 Club was at Alice's Restaurant! Deutschland uber alles!

P1010221.jpg

20151010-_1120821-L.jpg

FJR Riding Folks are the Best, West Coast or East Coast; good people and so glad to call them my Friends! JSNS, Mas Caminos y mas Amigos ese!

P1010220.jpg

Latest posts